Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Two New Members!

My! We are a growing bunch! Please welcome two new members: oldbrokecowboy, and WarOzz to our growing band of Ford Lovers!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 01-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Posting Guru

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi everyone! First off just call me Ed or ozz, I am 39 and live in Dairy Oregon. That's 20 miles east of Klamath Falls out in no mans land. I make my living running a production machine shop in Klamath Falls and spend my off time camping, boating, fishing and hunting. Hmmm typical southern Oregon boy

I currently have three Ford trucks. My most recent and daily driver is a 1992 F250 Super Cab 4wd 7.3 IDI. My wife drives our built 1975 F250 Camper Special, both these can be seen in my garage. We also have a 1986 F150 that is my son's.

I drive Fords because I would rather spend the day out in the shop working on my Ford then driving around town in a Dodge or Chevy. I have had many Fords over the years and nobody will ever tell me anyone builds trucks better or stronger!
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:13 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Great ta have ya aboard Ed. What kind of boat do you have? We're in the process of planing a GTG sometime in late June or early July on the Columbia River. I'm bringing my ski-boat, and Dave's bringing his boat. Should be a fun weekend sking and fishing!

Old 01-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Posting Guru

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks, I feel at home already
The boats a 1968 Evinrude Sportsman 155, old Tri-hull with a Buick V6 231 I/O. I spent the last three years rebuilding her so this year I plan to enjoy more time on the lake!
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:29 PM

A guy can never have enough boats or Fords! I've got 3 boats right now. A 1978 25' Trojan, a 1960 Sanger 18' Drag Boat with a 428 Ford, and a 1968 16' Sidewinder with a 200 hp I/O. I sold my 38' sailboat last summer.............

Old 01-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Elder User

oldbrokecowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello

Hello and greetings; I'm just like my screen name "old & broke" but that dose'nt stop me, only slows me down a notch. I go by Jeff but you all can call me what ever you like, as long as it's not late for a meal. My son James and I have several Fords that we play with; 63 f 100 step side short box 223 4 spd.,65 f 250 4x4 step side with utility sides 300-6 4 spd., 68 f 250 crew 2wd 300-6 4 spd.,80 bronco 302 auto., 82 bronco 300-6 4 spd., 2 Taurus' 93's, and 1 dead 79 e150 van. This is only the ford list. As you can tell we collect things. With all this to tinker on there is'nt much time left to enjoy our hobbies; hunting, fishing, working with horses and anything else we can do outside.I'm not very good at typing ( to slow ) would much rather sit down with a cup of coffee or a soda and tell terrible lie--- I mean get aquainted. Any who would like to feel free, my time in winter is very flexable. I'm in LaGrande and get over the hill occasionally both ways. No PM's yet, try the E-mail or what ever is propper here. I can't say enough good about this site, I'm looking forward to more interaction. I did'nt notice a list of responsabilitys or requirements for chapter membership, other than common curtisy and mutual respect. Please let me know what is needed. Thank you OBCB
Old 01-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Welcome gents!........Good to here from more of the drysiders, enjoy the chapter and all FTE has to offer!
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......492,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 01-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome Ed and Jeff good to have more dry siders.
1980 Bronco with 460 Gone but not to far!!
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 01-18-2010, 01:55 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter