Well my 2002 F250 5.4 will soon be approaching 100,000 miles. The truck runs great & looks great. I want to keep it that way.
Any "must do" maintenance which should be competed at 100K?
Here is my tentative plan:
- Change oil. I've been running Mobil 1 5-20 for about 40,000 miles.
- Flush and change coolant.
- Front brakes (I'm going to need them).
- Change swaybar bushings to poly bushings.
- A good wash and waxing.
- Leather conditioner on the interior, scrub carpets.
Any other items I should put on my list please speak up!
dont forget to replace the spark plug boots on the coils and only torque your plugs to 14 ft lbs it doesnt feel like much but that is the ford spec improper plug torque can cause your spak plugs to blow out of the head
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.