Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2010, 10:22 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
My entry on the FTE Bronco Championship

Hey guys (and gals), i would like to have your support on my entry for the championship. You can vote for whomever you like, but i would be very grateful if your votes go to me (Encho's 93 Bronco), of course. Go check it out, some nice trucks there:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/91...round-1-a.html
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 01-14-2010, 03:21 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
hmmm... no comments so far... this is sad...
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 01-15-2010, 02:19 PM
European Enthusiast

michaloco has a very good reputation on FTE.michaloco has a very good reputation on FTE.michaloco has a very good reputation on FTE.
http://dk.linkedin.com/pub/michael-deicke/94/142/bb6/
hey encho.
don't be without hope. i've thought about to buy a nother f-series truck , but after i've seen the bronco´s..... hmmmm maybe i should by one instead.
btw. yours is pretty nice. any mods or absolute stock?
Intl. Chapter Member
Old 01-17-2010, 09:56 PM
The Brown Mod

It's currently stock mechanical-wise, but i will be making some mods this year if i have the chance. Just bought a roof-tent, and the next will be to purchase a lift, around 4" as i don't plan to run anything bigger than 35" ever (those would come with lower gearing also... 4.11 maybe). If possible i'll install diff. lockers rear and front (haven't picked a brand yet). Also some minor mods to the engine, so i can get more out of it, nothing that can hurt reliability or mileage.

I just painted her and redid the leather on the seats, so she looks real nice now. In the reliability department she's just great, it will always bring me home, no matter the distance. But still has some gremlings hiding, and a condition i call "water allergy" as i can't ford anything too deep without the engine dying (just replaced the distributor cap, so i'll try the new one when i get the chance)... Anyway... as you can see, i have a lot in my mind regarding my girl, but everything will come at its right time. Thx for the comment! i liked your SD a lot too, saw it on the "introduce yourself" thread.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:59 AM
The Brown Mod

Well... i thought the IC would be more supporting torwards me, but as i see i've only got 3 votes so far (and that's after 46 views of this thread)... i must say that was unexpected. bah, nevermind anyway, i still love ya all! hehehe...
Old 01-22-2010, 08:59 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region