Mileage: 78500
Color: Green/Tan
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Green
Engine: 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel

2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4-wheel-drive with 78,500 miles on a 7.3, never had a chip or other performance mods...read that as I don't beat on it, and the owner before me was a yuppie mom from long island who hauled her kids around in it. The truck is dark green with tan on the bottom with leather seats and all the options available in 2001 It has a remote starter, tinted side windows, all new power lock actuators, an F250/350 grille because the original grille had one broken fin (that grille is included in sale, if you want it), new rotors (last fall) recent Monroe Gasmatic shocks (1yr.), Two new batteries in September 2009, new ball joints in fall of 2008, new Cooper Discoverers(bought in October), two-year-old brakes, new water pump (summer 2009) and new oil pan (summer 2009...two weeks after the water pump), factory tow package, 6CD changer, Limited package... It is a clean truck. Hubs are manual Ford hubs because one of the auto hubs cracked and my mechanic had these laying around. The auto lock vacuum still worked when they were replaced.

The truck currently has a Vegistroke V3 system on it which allows it to burn vegetable oil, which is stored in a 40 gallon auxiliary fuel tank, instead of diesel WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE $17,500 PRICE. Go to DinoFuelAlternatives.com to check this system out. The system was installed by a professional installer. THE VEGISTROKE SYSTEM WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE TRUCK BEFORE SALE UNLESS THE BUYER PURCHASES IT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $3000 (TOTAL PRICE $20,500).

Here's the link for my Craigslist ad...with a picture:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/1543580958.html

Last edited by usherac21; 01-13-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: left out detail
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 PM
scottese
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this truck still available?

Search this Thread