Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Freshman User
2009 Ford F-350

Hammy321 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Heater problems

My 09 F350 has had some heat and air problems and now the dealership is telling me that all fords do it and it is natural. Well I am wondering if anyone is having the same problems as I am. When my heat is on and set to a certain temp it will blow warm for a little bit and then get cold then get really hot. The truck is not set to auto so it should just blow at one temp. Also wile one side my be doing this when it is on duel the other side will have no temp change. I know of one other person that this is happening to but his problem is a little different. His vents and defrost will stay at a warm temp wile his floor vents blow cold. If you are having any of these problems or have herd of them let me know. Also if you have had none of these problems I would like to know also. The truck years that should be effected are 08, 09, and 10. Thank you for your help.

Lee
Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Freshman User
Garage is empty, add now

fordmasterdieseltech is starting off with a positive reputation.
first thing if it's a 6.4 check coolant level. as you know these things are common for radiator leaks and a low coolant level will give you these issues. post a vin and i will run an oasis and check for any known concerns
Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
f350, heater, problems, truck