Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Postmaster

spinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to behold
fire dept. pics

some of you might know that i own and operate a sign shop(part time) out of my house. well today i finally figured out how to post pictures. i thought some of you guys might like these. i'll post more soon.
Click the image to open in full size.

2008 lariet 18" wheels*s&b air filter*5 star x2 tuner*front hidden hitch*6.0 trans cooler*autometer trans temp gauge*superlift leveling kit*rear firestone airbags*ARE cap*unity pillar spotlight
Old 01-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Postmaster

juneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud of
Very nice, Ed!! You do good work.

Quote:
You haven't lived life until you've done 110mph in a Yugo
Old 01-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Postmaster

spinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to behold
thank you brad. years ago smithtown decided to go with that osha approved yellow green. now they are slowly switching back to red. this was a repaint. i did everything other than the red and white paint. 40 hours in 3 days.

2008 lariet 18" wheels*s&b air filter*5 star x2 tuner*front hidden hitch*6.0 trans cooler*autometer trans temp gauge*superlift leveling kit*rear firestone airbags*ARE cap*unity pillar spotlight
Old 01-10-2010, 10:37 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Looks good Ed..... great job. Now does the back have chevron striping on it??
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Postmaster

no it doesnt. to be honest with you to best of my knowledge the only trucks i ever put that on was the fire police trucks. i'll post some of kings parks fire police truck. that was alot of work...10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
I see. All new trucks since I beleive June of last year are required to have so much chevron striping on the rear. I assumed that with it being a repaint that they may have added it.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 01-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Postmaster

that company 5 truck was done about...2 years ago.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Freshman User

superglide04 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm A Ridge Voly (long Island) and we still have 2 Yellow Green Pumpers 5-22-1 is my first due Pumper I dont know how to post picks.

Steve
Old 03-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Postmaster

ridge is'nt far from me. i'm in kings park(smithtown).i'm lousy at posting pics. maybe someone else will chime in.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:12 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter

Tags
2010, chevron, department, dept, f150, fire, fires, ford, pics, pictures, striping, truck