Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Talking Let's welcome AMK1979 to the chapter!

Hey everyone, let's welcome AMK1979 to the Nebraska chapter!

Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:08 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Welcome to the best chapter on FTE!!!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Welcome aboard to the Nebraska Chapter and to FTE from a regular visitor!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
Welcome to the Chapter, Great bunch here!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Freshman User

AMK1979 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks

Hey guys, thanks for letting me join a great group. I look foward to talking about the best trucks that have ever rolled the earth.
I have owned Ford vehicles all my life and plan to always own them. My family and I bleed blue. My four year old, already loves to work on my '78 F-250 with me already (sure to be a future member). As soon as I figure out how to get around the site and post pics I will my family (fords) up for everyone to see.

Last edited by AMK1979; 01-08-2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: sp
Old 01-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Senior User

plngflow is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome may you be blessed by many miles!!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good to see you AMK! Great to have another Ford lover in the chapter, and looking forward to pics of the truck!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Posting Guru

Chrissy250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome to the chapter!!!

Chrissy AKA-Mud Junkie or Trouble
Member of AZ and NE Chapters!
1977 F-250 Ranger-HD, SC, LB, 460
Old 03-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Senior User

The Freak is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do you live in town or in the country?? Thought I knew every Ford freak around. If you're ever looking for any parts let me know!! Hell, you might even have something I'm looking for??!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Freshman User

AMK1979 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I live in the country outside of Prague. I have a couple of donors and know where there are many more.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:05 AM
Senior User

Cool!! I live about 5 miles southwest of town. I have a 'few' of my own (check out my gallery), but I'm always looking for more parts. We'll have to meet up sometime. I'd be interested to find out what kind of donors you know of.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Hey, are you two coming to the meet in Fremont?? I'd like to hear more about what you two have laying around!

Old 03-10-2010, 08:11 AM
Senior User

I'm going to try and make it, but I can not guarantee it. Our little bundle of joy arrived 5 1/2 weeks early so it has been crazy at our place with Dr's appointments, and everything else that is involved with having a new born. Everyone is doing good though, and my pit crew has grown by 1!!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Hey, congrats Man!! Good to hear mamma and the little one are doing okay!

Old 03-10-2010, 08:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter