Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Former Vendor

AmericanTrucks is starting off with a positive reputation.
AmericanTrucks Winter sale 17%-27% off headlights, brake pads, floor mats and more!

It might be cold out, but just that means our deals are heating up during our Winter Sale.

From parts to help your F150 light the night to cold air intakes to give your Super Duty the power to get up, over, or through Mother Nature's worst, our selection of sale products has hot products at cool discounts.

Whether it's some 97-03 F150 Smoked Projector Headlights, 04-08 F150 Hawk Brake Pads, 97-10 Universal Fit Bull Ring Anchors, or some 97-09 F150 Lloyds Heavy Plush Mats, or even a Cold Air Intake or Tuner - we've chosen the products that will help you increase your truck's performance and maximize convenience for you year round.

And these prices are offered with our SIGNATURE FREE SHIPPING (click for details >>).

Unfortunately, our free shipping does mean you'll have to find another reason to take your truck out for play time - I mean errands, yeah errands! .... when the weather gets bad. But we're pretty sure you'll come up with something.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Senior User

Mud-and-Guts is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a 99 f250 super duty on which I am looking to install a complete set of smoked lights(headlights, taillights, clearance lights, and cargo light). Is this something you can help me with? if so can you PM me a price?
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Check out my youtube
http://www.youtube.com/mudandgutsoffroad
Old 04-07-2010, 01:50 AM