Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: cowboywanabe

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2010, 06:13 PM
New User

DSMissed is starting off with a positive reputation.
what to offer on 03 F250 6.0

Hey, I live in WY but I'm from around the Rapid City area of SD.. anyways, there is a little corner type no-name car lot down here with an 03 F250 6.0 for sale, that has been on the lot for months now. I know of the 6.0 problems, but what would be a good offer price on this truck? Its an extended cab, auto, 4x4, has a rhino bedliner, interior in great shape, body in great shape. I called a while back and I believe it has around 120k on it, and he wanted somewhere around $12-13k.

What do you all think? I'd like to get it cheap enough to be able to buy an extended warranty with it, if I can.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:36 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Did you check out the value of the truck on Edmunds.com? Their TMV price is usually a pretty good estimate.

Also, you may be able to get one of the guys in the FTE diesel forums to check the VIN number on that truck and see if it has a history of problems. I think there are a couple guys that can run an OASIS report for you.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:36 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter

Tags
03, 60, f250, problems