Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2010, 12:03 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
1st new member of 2010

Please join me in welcoming smoores250 as the newest member of the NY Chapter. He currently hails from Catskill, NY and has a '77 F250 that has a serious case of bed rot, I am sure caused by the NY winters that we have.

So please give him a warm welcome and make him feel like family.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 01-02-2010, 05:52 AM
Postmaster

juneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud of
Welcome aboard smoores250.

Quote:
You haven't lived life until you've done 110mph in a Yugo
Old 01-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Postmaster

spinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to behold
welcome to FTE smoores250. what part of the catskills are you from?

2008 lariet 18" wheels*s&b air filter*5 star x2 tuner*front hidden hitch*6.0 trans cooler*autometer trans temp gauge*superlift leveling kit*rear firestone airbags*ARE cap*unity pillar spotlight
Old 01-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Welcome smoores250. Watch out for that Carl character not too far from you. He's friendly but his dog can be nasty....
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 01-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Postmaster

spinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to behold
i thought the dog was friendly and he was nasty!!!

2008 lariet 18" wheels*s&b air filter*5 star x2 tuner*front hidden hitch*6.0 trans cooler*autometer trans temp gauge*superlift leveling kit*rear firestone airbags*ARE cap*unity pillar spotlight
Old 01-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Welcome to the NY Chapter, they are a Great Group Of People!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 01-03-2010, 05:16 AM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
Welcome smoores...don't listen to these guys..Sas and I are both pissants

NY problem solver dammit. R.I.P. Dono
Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
welcome to the forum.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Senior User

smoores250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
thanks for the warm welcome. im from the town of catskill, i guess im in the foothills of the catskills. about a half hour south of albany
Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoores250 View Post
thanks for the warm welcome. im from the town of catskill, i guess im in the foothills of the catskills. about a half hour south of albany

i have a house not to far from you in freehold(greenville). it was built on the sunny hill resort property...about 40 years ago.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Senior User

really? i go there for labor day weekend. and i hunt in freehold just down from some farms. i think its called 3 h. but im not sure. where on the sunny hill property?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Postmaster

south plattekill rd. my grandparents had it built about 40 years ago. they had a handshake deal with the owners, they let us use sunnyhill like we were staying there. for years my grandmother would go on day trips from the resort just as long there was a empty seat on the bus. lots of good memories there.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:34 AM
Senior User

thats pretty cool
Old 01-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Senior User

72f250CS is starting off with a positive reputation.
welcome Smoores, im sure youll feel at home here.

No man stands as tall,
as when he bends to help a child.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:31 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter