Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Posting Guru

66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.
Official De, garage thread

I went out and actually found my garage today, haven't seen it in quite a while. It got me thinking, those of us with garages..... does it have a name, and what creature comforts does it have, tunes etc. Mine is called the "Redneck Rod Shop" because a friend and I were working out there one Fri. night on his Jeep and we needed to bend a piece of metal, seen the log splitter sitting there and said hmm. and the Redneck Rod Shop was born. About the only thing I have is tunes, I know Barry & Brian prob. have a 52'' Plasma mini bar and hot tub in theirs. LOL. Kidding of course. I have my old 35 watt "Technics" reciever I bought about 30 yrs. ago, with a linear tracking record player and a old dvd player that don't play dvd's but will play audio cd's and a old set of I think Jenson speakers. I've thought about running cable out there, hasn't happened yet. What redneck rod shop would be complete without a furnace out of mobile home just haven't hooked it up yet, meantime I use a combo of a kerosene spaceheater and a propane ready heater(which gets on my nerves after about 5 mins,) Post up..I'm curious.
Charlie

62' F-100 SWB uni 223
78' F-350 Dually 400
2012 XL 5.0 3.73
'66 F-100 SWB 352
Old 01-02-2010, 09:30 AM
"Obsessed"

SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.
Well since the move mine has been called storage unfortunetly but I do have a stereo out there with enough room for the bike and a small work area. I hope to get my compressor hooked up again this coming summer..

Brian DELAWARE CHAPTER

2005 F150 Lariat Supercrew 5.4 4WD
1986 F150 XL LB I6 2WD
2008 Scion xB
Old 01-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I don't have a garage to work on thingy's just what's attached to the house.

AND it's full of good stuff anyway. lol

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 01-02-2010, 12:30 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter