Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 1997 - 2003 F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


1997 - 2003 F150 1997-2003 F150, 1997-1999 F250LD, 7700 & 2004 F150 Heritage SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!





 
Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 12-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Shut_It_Down Shut_It_Down is offline
New User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Shut_It_Down is starting off with a positive reputation.
Fuel Pump Relay for 2001 f150

Hi,

I'm looking for where the fuel pump relay might be on a ford 01 f150. I know where the box is under the hood of the truck but I don't know specifically where it's place is in the relay box. If anyone has any idea where it is located, it would help me out a lot.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
ncranchero's Avatar
ncranchero ncranchero is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E.Lincoln County, NC
Posts: 2,770
ncranchero has a good reputation on FTE.ncranchero has a good reputation on FTE.
steve.mckellop
I'll post this link in case you din't have an owners manual.
https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenan...ls/default.asp

Picture is worth a thousand words...........
Go to page 193, relay #301
Fuse # 18 a;so applies to the fuel pump.
__________________
Steve,
'94 F150 4x4 4.9L/5-speed/3.55(H9) 166K miles
'00 Taurus SES DOHC 87K miles
'02 Escape XLT 3.0/auto 165K miles
'14 TRANSIT Connect
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Shut_It_Down Shut_It_Down is offline
New User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Shut_It_Down is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you. That really helped.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Neveu001 Neveu001 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Neveu001 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncranchero View Post
I'll post this link in case you din't have an owners manual.
https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenan...ls/default.asp

Picture is worth a thousand words...........
Go to page 193, relay #301
Fuse # 18 a;so applies to the fuel pump.
The manual SHOWS NOTHING, is full of crap; please attach a REAL diagram if you really want to help us.

Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-26-2012, 03:27 PM
ncranchero's Avatar
ncranchero ncranchero is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E.Lincoln County, NC
Posts: 2,770
ncranchero has a good reputation on FTE.ncranchero has a good reputation on FTE.
steve.mckellop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveu001 View Post
The manual SHOWS NOTHING, is full of crap; please attach a REAL diagram if you really want to help us.
Thank you in advance.


You prove yourself to be a Click the image to open in full size.
in your only post??
__________________
Steve,
'94 F150 4x4 4.9L/5-speed/3.55(H9) 166K miles
'00 Taurus SES DOHC 87K miles
'02 Escape XLT 3.0/auto 165K miles
'14 TRANSIT Connect
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Neveu001 Neveu001 is offline
New User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Neveu001 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey, ncranchero the cool kid,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncranchero View Post
You prove yourself to be a Click the image to open in full size.
in your only post??
I can prove that you are wrong and you be sorry that you posted here the pic showing yourself as a douchebag; it's not the case because I am faiffull that they are smart and knowledgeable guys among us. You might be one of them but, you are jumping with no reason)
Would you like to send you the real imagine of the box that contains the relay for fuel pump for f150 ford van? I can do this or you can look into this little truck manual, pages 134 135. After tis you will regret covering up for the "on line" F150 Van Ford Manual that is really, out of date.
What I said in my first post was real, my young friend and I can prove it

Have a great weekend and chill down with a good beer)

PS Keep the pictures with your semi dressed chest for your chicks, don't show it to me because it doesn't turn me on, trust me))
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Bluegrass 7 Bluegrass 7 is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,851
Bluegrass 7 has a good reputation on FTE.Bluegrass 7 has a good reputation on FTE.
Come on guys, no need for this.
I'm not a moderator either.
.
In the link given, if you get to the owners manuel, look on page 195.
There you will see the fuel pump relay as #301.
Scroll back to the physical layout page 193 and see where it is in the engine bay box.
Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2012, 04:46 AM
ncranchero's Avatar
ncranchero ncranchero is offline
Postmaster
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E.Lincoln County, NC
Posts: 2,770
ncranchero has a good reputation on FTE.ncranchero has a good reputation on FTE.
steve.mckellop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveu001 View Post
I can prove that you are wrong and you be sorry that you posted here the pic showing yourself as a douchebag; it's not the case because I am faiffull that they are smart and knowledgeable guys among us. You might be one of them but, you are jumping with no reason)
Would you like to send you the real imagine of the box that contains the relay for fuel pump for f150 ford van? I can do this or you can look into this little truck manual, pages 134 135. After tis you will regret covering up for the "on line" F150 Van Ford Manual that is really, out of date.
What I said in my first post was real, my young friend and I can prove it

Have a great weekend and chill down with a good beer)

PS Keep the pictures with your semi dressed chest for your chicks, don't show it to me because it doesn't turn me on, trust me))
You say I am jumping with no reason after your first and only post is
Quote:
The manual SHOWS NOTHING, is full of crap; please attach a REAL diagram if you really want to help us.
? If you are unable to follow the directions on the LIVE , not out of date, Ford corporate website to reach the information you need then it's not my fault.......friend.

Second, a Ford F150 is not a Ford Van it is a pickup truck. A Ford VAN is an E150.

Third, I need you to send me nothing and I am not your "young friend". I am 57 years old with ASE Master Certifications in mechanics AND parts, have access to Ford Motor Co's Technical Resources data, rebuild salvage vehicles as I need one and am a moderator on a Ford forum only second in size to this one.

Quote:
Have a great weekend and chill down with a good beer)
Thank you for the well wish but I don't need to chill down and I don't drink. Enjoy your stay here and hopefully some of the "smart and knowledgeable guys among us." will help you with all of this that I can't.
adiós nephew001

End of my responses to these posts.
Sorry Bluegrass, and others.
__________________
Steve,
'94 F150 4x4 4.9L/5-speed/3.55(H9) 166K miles
'00 Taurus SES DOHC 87K miles
'02 Escape XLT 3.0/auto 165K miles
'14 TRANSIT Connect
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:46 AM
 
 
 
Reply

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 1997 - 2003 F150

Tags
150, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, change, f150, ford, fuel, pickup, problem, pump, relay, switch, trouble, truck

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Statement - Jobs
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.

vbulletin Admin Backup