All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

04 Forest River Cherokee Travel Trailer With Pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 08:11 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 Forest River Cherokee Travel Trailer With Pics!!

For sale to good home: We bought this 04 Forest River Cherokee 31 Travel Trailer(no slides) new in 04 from Hitcharama in Turnersville Nj. 5,500 weight aprox, 7500pd loaded. We camped in it about 2 maybe 3 times a year with our three young sons and it is in perfect shape, I purchased a 5 year warranty on it but only needed warranty work once, for some molding trim the manufacture forgot to put in. This TT has been great and we don't want to sell but we don't get out as often as we like. It sleeps 9, it has a full size bed(with storage underneath) in the rear with back door(exclusive, compliments all the time), bed folds up for storage, bikes, ect. A queen size bed up front(storage underneath) with plenty of cabinetry and a mini TV wall bracket, heated mattress. Clean mattress, no accidents). No pets. Fold out sofa that sleeps two children or one adult. Built in TV cabinet with Suround sound sterio system with Am-fm-cassette-cd player,fridge freezer with sealed gas amonia(propane) cooling and electric, 6 gallon water heater-electric and gas, 3 burner gas stove with oven, microwave with hood vent, dinner table seats 4 and folds down to a bed that sleeps 2, plenty of oak cabinets for everything, 9 foot ceilings inside, full bathroom with shower and tub, air fan with sky light, air conditioning unit with ducted zone cooling, wall thermostat settings for air and heat, ducted floor heating, 2 30 gallon propane tanks, newer battery, spare tire with covering-bumper mount, 28 foot awning, 3 steps and your in, all 4 corner leveling kit, 30 gallon black water tank(toilet), 40 gallon waste water tank approx., 50 gallon fresh water holding tank(drink-shower), electric braking system, dual tandems trailer, linolium flooring with carpet in the master bedroom. This thing is loaded. All assesories and paperwork go with the trailer. Might be the remaining balance of transferable warranty, 1 year left. For safety reasons it would be a great idea to purchase a weight distribution hitch with sway control, I'm keeping mine as I purchased that on my own. It is inspected thru 7- 2010. Winterized every year and parked on my property in it's own spot. New, 17,500.00 Asking price: $6500.00 firm. Shoot me a PM Big poppa Mike. thanks for looking

Last edited by big poppa; 09-20-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Pics Added
Old 09-20-2010, 08:48 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
SOLD...... Exclusive back door, to beds and folds up to put bikes or anything to store Inside

Last edited by big poppa; 11-18-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: price change
Old 04-03-2011, 03:40 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
SOLD..................Thanks for looking. MODS, if you can remove this I thank you...