Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > General Diesel Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General Diesel Discussion SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2009, 03:31 PM
New User

xstar2005 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cabelas edtion underseat gun storage

I have a 2008 f250 and really like the 2009 cabela's edition due to the face of the custom fitted lockable gun storage. Does anyone know where i could buy one of these gun storage's like on the cabelas edition?
Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Check these guys for something similar:
Official DU-HA Website // Ford Trucks

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 12-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Elder User

Rob.D is starting off with a positive reputation.
Boy I like the looks of that! I have the metal racks underneath my seats and could really do without them in exchange for the extra storage.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:10 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
It's not as nice for guns as the Cabela's though. I wouldn't put my guns in that DU-HA thing, and it doesn't look like any scoped long gun would fit. But it's a popular storage item. I wouldn't put my guns in the Cabelas version either, but that's not the point.

For the OP, you could try emailing Ed at Y2KFord, a site sponsor. If Ford sells it, he can get it. Won't be cheap I'll bet.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 12-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Elder User

Rob.D is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yea, I agree my guns would not go in either version.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:19 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Parts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud of
I can't find anything on it in my parts catalog. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I need a truck that has it so I can have the vin number....

well maybe I found it.

4C3Z26606A28BA rear seat base storage list is only $772

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
2 bit Californian

bill.pounds.1
That doesn't look like it to me. Try this VIN:
1FTSW2BR0AEA27539

Old 12-03-2009, 06:42 PM
2 bit Californian

bill.pounds.1

Old 12-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kfordparts View Post
I can't find anything on it in my parts catalog. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I need a truck that has it so I can have the vin number....

well maybe I found it.

4C3Z26606A28BA rear seat base storage list is only $772

Didn't know if you had found it for sure or not but here's a Cabella's edition on fleabay with a VIN:

Ford : F-250:eBay Motors (item 260516427594 end time Dec-11-09 12:16:27 PST)
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:10 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Parts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud ofParts Guy Wyatt has much to be proud of
found a better pic of it but does not list the base part number on the unit, found the pic while looking for a lock for it.

for $772 list I think it is the right part, just a lousy illus.

ed
Old 12-04-2009, 02:10 PM
2 bit Californian

bill.pounds.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
For the OP, you could try emailing Ed at Y2KFord, a site sponsor. If Ford sells it, he can get it.
Quote:
Won't be cheap I'll bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kfordparts View Post
for $772 list I think it is the right part

Can I call 'em, or what?

I wouldn't even bet that the thing would fit under standard Lariat seats.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:26 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Quote:
That doesn't look like it to me. Try this VIN:
1FTSW2BR0AEA27539
Quote:

Can I call 'em, or what?

I wouldn't even bet that the thing would fit under standard Lariat seats.

I can ask the parts assistance center for a request to verify part number but those kelly girls will not be able to answer any mod questions. best bet is to compare a Lariat to the Cabelas truck side by side to see if it would fit, thats is how 90% of all the modifications I sell parts for came about.

Ford will not answer any questions about moding.

I will send off a request to Ford to verify gun case part number using the vin you gave me and see what they say.

ed
Old 12-04-2009, 03:19 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Ford answered...

dam

order 9C3Z78115A00AA LIST $517

Old 01-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Elder User

koboss1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i want to get one of those if it will fit my king ranch
Old 01-05-2010, 10:19 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > General Diesel Discussion

Tags
cabelas, case, catalog, f150, f250, find, ford, guard, gun, handgun, seat, storage, truck, underseat, vault