Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Exclamation ARLENE'S Birthday

Arlene let the cat outta-the-bag last night.... she's got a celebratory b-day coming up on New Year's Day!

Are we gonna do anything to help her celebrate it? We can combine it with a January Meet and Greet. Remember she lives on the DE/MD border.... can anyone come up with something where she doesn't have to drive too far? I'm sure she won't mind if it's a week or two later (will you, Arlene?). Prob cannot be earlier because of Xmas, so come-on guys (and any gals), can we do this?

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 12-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Postmaster

rodneywar has a good reputation on FTE.rodneywar has a good reputation on FTE.
I am in for celebrating Arlene's bday!!!!
1996 f350 4x4 7.3, pmf with sd v codes and sd procomp rears , mods- dp tuner f-6 ,irate reg ret with 125 gph fass titanum, custom 38 gal tank, afe, edge insight, s463 turbo, 4 inch dp to 5 inch exhaust, 3 inch sd plenum, studded, 910 vs, di pushrods, t500, ffd 250cc 200%, intercooler, 120v idm 4r100 with all the goodies, hydroboost, 08 rear diff cover, custom driveshaft and more mods too many to list
Old 12-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Being "IN" doesn't help!! What - When - Where will help tho......

Being there DOES help, but need all the others FIRST for that to happen!

Old 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Click the image to open in full size.
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 12-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Oh yes... still here.

Arlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to behold
www.facebook.com/djarlene
You guys are too much! Thanks, Shawn. That's exactly why I stopped wearing hair spray!!
Living the life you only wish you had.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
lol np... guessing someone did that to you??
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 12-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
Isnt that what happened to buds hair
1996 f350 4x4 7.3, pmf with sd v codes and sd procomp rears , mods- dp tuner f-6 ,irate reg ret with 125 gph fass titanum, custom 38 gal tank, afe, edge insight, s463 turbo, 4 inch dp to 5 inch exhaust, 3 inch sd plenum, studded, 910 vs, di pushrods, t500, ffd 250cc 200%, intercooler, 120v idm 4r100 with all the goodies, hydroboost, 08 rear diff cover, custom driveshaft and more mods too many to list
Old 12-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
Being "IN" doesn't help!! What - When - Where will help tho......

Being there DOES help, but need all the others FIRST for that to happen!
Can it be a restaunt or somthing like that I am trying to think.. I see smoke coming outta my ears!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Posting Legend

It most definitely can! But we all get to buy Arlene her meal!

Who's got the limo to pick her up in?

Old 12-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Im in as long as I am off that day. But then again I have from Dec. 27th to January 4th off so I am game for anytime that whole week. Maybe we can make it a new years eve/ birthday party.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Posting Legend

New Year's Eve / Day is out for me.... Daughter's B-Day is the 31st and we take her sons that night so she and husband can go out. She always has me cook pierogies for her b-day dinner on the 1st

Old 12-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
I can understand that Bud. Im sure we all can figure something out.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
FYI Arlene's favorite restaurant is Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Berlin (Ocean City) Maryland Steak House, Ruth's Chris Prime Steak Restaurant

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 12-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Postmaster

I love that steakhouse I think it will be a great idea!!!!

There is one in baltimore that i go to the one on pier 5.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Posting Legend

The poor people won't be able to afford it!

Old 12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter

Tags
arlene, maryland, page