Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
G'day planet earth!

I thought I'd say hello since it must be a good day somewhere, mustn't it?

Besides, the day may come when everything I can see is completely rotten - so I decided to create some sort of a BACKUP

If you are reading this right now (and even though I can't see you doing it YOU CAN) you can probably write, so I challenge you right there...

I'll bet you have something to say, don't you?

Old 12-01-2009, 03:45 AM
Senior User

f100racing is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.f100racing is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sorry mate, ain't got anything to say just now.
Maybe after a few
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
No worries.

I pushed back a lot of them myself!

About time this place got busy....

just don't ask after me when I've had some "GROUSE"

The stuff kicks my bucket....

CHEERS, and I'll see you soon!

They don't show a "YARD" here, but here's to you!

It looks a bit like my friends down at the beach

I visited Freemantle once, and we all made asses of ourselves...
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region

Tags
earth, ford, number, planet, trucks