Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Trading Feedback
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Trading Feedback Share your experiences (good or bad) with doing deals with other FTE members/sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Post Fiend
1995 Ford F-350

95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.
RIFFRAFF DIESEL

I just wanted everyone to know that Clay over at riffraff diesel is a stand-up businessman. I purchased the Short Throw Shifter from him with a bunch of other members here on FTE through a group purchase and got a great deal on it. It works perfect. He never left us hanging even though the manufacturer was on back order with the product. I cannot say enough about the integrity of Clay and the riffraff gang. Thank you.

Humble yourself and give thanks to GOD. <>< Family of 10 saved by Grace <><
95 CC Dually 3inch downpipe no muffler/cat, Edge, 6637 MOD, 140v, Midwest Short Throw Shifter, Luk Clutch, BB Mod
Old 11-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.
I agree, purchased many things from Clay and even had the pleasure of meeting him, great company and personal service that can't be beat..
Mike's 03 F-250 7.3 CC SB XLT 4x4 Auto and just joined the 200,000 mile club and counting. PAA#26 Wife's: Whoops, I mean an 08 (Explorer) Eddie B. 4.0 v6 4x4 91,000 http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/si...ic511779_3.gif
Old 12-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Posting Guru
1999 Ford F-250

maevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to beholdmaevans is a splendid one to behold
I have also purchased from Clay and he always gave me first rate customer service. Give him a try.

KEEP means it's mine and you can't have it
BEAR means it's right here on me
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means **** You
Old 12-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

cartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to allcartmanea is a name known to all
Yep, great customer service, and nearby for me Bought my AE from him.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:03 AM
Senior User
Garage is empty, add now

-ZIXXER- is starting off with a positive reputation.
I talked to clay directly, and he was very helpfull, then i ordered my 6637 from him and it was here lickity split. I plan on doing much more business with RiffRaff!

Old 01-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.
joespsd
There is not a bad thing you could say about Clay, and if anyone ever did he would be a horrible liar, and a person i would take off my christmas card list...that is if i had a list to begin with...lol.
BIG JOE PAA#100
2000 F250 7.3L PSD SC SB 2wd 4R100 DP F5 No start/stock/60E/80E/hi idle1200/120R, JWVB, Autometer Ultra lite gauges(pyro,tranny,fuel,boost),4' MBRP DP,8' MBRP black single stack,6637,RDP Cover,RDP HPX,RDP FRX,RDP AIH delete,RDP CCV mod,muffler delete,foil delete,08 diff cover, leveling kit, ProComp shocks,fomuto valve,zoodad,a/c mod, stan-cor,vanity plate.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

hucka1a is a name known to allhucka1a is a name known to allhucka1a is a name known to allhucka1a is a name known to allhucka1a is a name known to allhucka1a is a name known to all
Clay is the man!

Old 01-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

Supercab has a very good reputation on FTE.Supercab has a very good reputation on FTE.Supercab has a very good reputation on FTE.
Clay is a top-notch businessman!!
Old 02-14-2010, 08:44 AM
Garage is empty, add now

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i disagree with all of you.
Clay is a despicable person who thinks nothing of taking all my truck improvement money

Old 02-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

patrickke is starting off with a positive reputation.
Clay is a good guy and has helped me keep money in my pocket
Old 10-15-2010, 07:18 AM
Hit it!
2002 Ford F-350

Ponyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud of
ChrisMPorras
Count me in as a Clay customer that is very happy with his service and products. Got to meet him in person as well. Great guy for sure!
2002 F350 XLT, 7.3L CC 4x4, SRW, Autometer Ultralites, DP TUNER, BTS Trans, 6.0 tranny cooler, F650 dash, AIS w/zoodad, Warn Hubs, 4" MBRP exhaust, '08 rear end cover, Foil Delete, Heated Tow Mirrors, AIH Delete, Homemade CCV mod., Bilsteins.
The Silver Bullitt PAA# 24
Old 10-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Garage is empty, add now

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
if i had not joined the ranks of the un/under employed back in the spring, i am sure i would have spent way too much money with Clay for truck toys.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

the good thing about clay though is he will find you the best price on a part no matter what
Old 11-08-2010, 10:48 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Garage is empty, add now

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
/pages/Riffraff-Diesel/103160771064 riffraffdiesel
Thanks guys, we do out best to provide the best service and products available. I appreciate your support and feedback.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

as always I am gonna keep asking about the ccv lol
Old 11-08-2010, 01:10 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Trading Feedback

Tags
4x4, 6637, clay, code, codes, coupon, diesel, ford, forum, mod, offroad, promotion, raff, riff, riffraff