Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Condolences to David, tin-man & family

Hey everyone...this is Carolanne..Tin-Mans daughter. Just wanted to let you all know that he will be missing for about a week or so. His dad passed away this afternoon so he is in Georgia with the family. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 11-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
tell him we said to take care of himself... and that were sorry to hear about his dad...
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 11-17-2009, 06:57 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
Hey everyone...this is Carolanne..Tin-Mans daughter. Just wanted to let you all know that he will be missing for about a week or so. His dad passed away this afternoon so he is in Georgia with the family. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks
I'm sorry to hear such sad news, please pass along our families deepest condolences to your family, and you are all in our families thoughts and prayers.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Thank you for taking the time to let us know, Carolanne.

Condolences from the West Coast.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Post Fiend

95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.
Carolanne, we are sad for your families loss. Please let Dave and the rest of your family know that you are all in our prayers. God Bless.

Humble yourself and give thanks to GOD. <>< Family of 10 saved by Grace <><
95 CC Dually 3inch downpipe no muffler/cat, Edge, 6637 MOD, 140v, Midwest Short Throw Shifter, Luk Clutch, BB Mod
Old 11-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear about his passing, Carolanne please let Dave know that we will be thinking about him...May Dave's Dad rest in peace...
Old 11-17-2009, 08:27 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Carolanne, please pass on to your father and the rest of your family my condolences in the loss of his father and that all of will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
CArolanne pass along my condolences to your family as well.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:40 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
don't know what or how to say it David (tin man) so sorry to hear it-you will be in my thoughts and prayers
Click the image to open in full size.
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 11-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Elder User

ownedby2labs is starting off with a positive reputation.
sorry for your loss pass along my condolences to your family you guys are in my prayers

1978 F150 4x4
Old 11-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Carolanne, please tell David, my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. No words can express my sincere sympathy.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 11-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
Very sorry to hear of Dave's and families loss. In my thoughts and prayers...It's tough to lose a parent. Be well David.

NY problem solver dammit. R.I.P. Dono
Old 11-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Condolences to Dave and his family......from more of Dave's "Family".

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 11-17-2009, 09:35 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
So sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your family David.
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 11-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
davey,
if you need someone i'm here!! mooo mooo btw your cows got out! sorry bub. hey maybe i should shut up. hey were here for ya......
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 11-17-2009, 09:50 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter

Tags
custom, dave, edgar, guitar, tinman