Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor

DanoFF50 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
FREE FLUID FILM SAMPLES!

ATTN: FORD-TRUCK.COM MEMBERS:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

As a new sponsor to this forum we would like to offer, for a limited time, a free! Click the image to open in full size. 2 ¼ oz. sample can of Fluid Film for all members who have never tried it and live within the United States. We will limit this to 100 sample cans per week, so get in your sample requests fast by PM’ing me your contact information. All information will be kept private.

WHAT THE HECK IS FLUID FILM, YOU SAY?

Fluid Film is a solvent-free rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant. It has a unique lanolin base that stops existing rust on contact and insulates and protects electrical connections from moisture and corrosion. Leaving an ultra thin, non-conductive coating, Fluid Film will last at least 12 months protecting battery terminals.

It is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or synthetic rubbers and can even be used as a wax to bring luster back to dull paint.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Fluid Film remains super slick and is great for lubricating door locks, hinges, seat tracks, etc…

Fluid Film is an excellent vehicle undercoating. Because it remains wet, it migrates to inaccessible areas, protecting for a full season from road salts and moisture.

Fluid Film shines and stops pitting in chrome, keeps bugs from sticking to bumpers, lubricates rubber trim, protects wheels from brake dust, and penetrates deeply to free up rusted bolts and stuck parts.

WHAT NOW?

Try a can today and discover what powerful protection is all about.

IF I TRY IT AND LIKE IT, THEN WHAT?

Go to our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under Purchase for your closest retailer.

If you have any questions regarding Fluid Film, please don’t hesitate to ask. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Dan I want to thank you for the sample that you sent me several weeks ago and from the few times that I have used it so far, it is living up to the description of the product. Once the sample runs out, I will make sure to pick some up at my local store.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Iv`e rec`d mine as well and have used it with no complaints at all. Glad to give wd-40 a run for the money.

Buford T Justice "There aint No way, No way, that you could come from my loins"
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 AM
Senior User

slickrock01 is starting off with a positive reputation.
guides forhire guidesforhire
Dan, thanks!

We received our free sample and I think so much of it we ordered three 16 oz cans, have used them and now have four 5 gallon buckets on order.

WD-40? can't compare them! WD-40 simply displaces water, it does NOT prevent rusting, fluid film protects metal, wood, leather, dang near anything you put it on and it does it even when the metal is not dry!

We've been playing with Fluid Film since you sent us the Sample and it blew us away.
Not only does it prevent rust, even on damp metal, but it STOPS CURRENT RUST IN ITS TRACKS!

amazing stuff, and we tried them all over the years.

As a State of Vermont AOT snowplow operator for many years we were given all kinds of stuff to try out, none of them worked great, some didn't work at all, and not a singel product in decades of trials ever worked as well as that one sample can of Fluid Film did.

This stuff is great, on firearms, on wood, on leather, on already rusted metal and on brand new metal, it doesn't only displace moisture like WD-40 only does, but it stays on the metal!!

even after a drive through car wash I still had a Fluid Film coated inner fender and underbody on my truck.

this is going to literally save my F-250 Super Duty from Vermont salt damage, we drive on salted roads for anywhere from 1/3 of the year to half the year, with salt residue being permanently in the dirt roads here you are eating your truck apart literally year round.

We have oil undercoating in Vermont to combat salt but even at two applications a year ( at $125 a pop) the trucks fenders and wheel wells still rust.

With fluid film we are so confident that it will protect the underbody we are power cleaning the undersides of all our vehicles and once dry we are having a layer of Fluid Film applied to everything.

One of the garages here was so impressed with how Fluid Film stopped rust on my hi-lift jacks that they asked to try a blast, and they were so amazed at how it protected and stopped rust on their expensive hand tools they also ordered 5 gallon buckets.

Dan, we can't thank you enough, you've saved us thousands of dollars and we are hoping it saved our trucks from salt!

we will update as the winters progress!
thanks again, we owe you!
Simon
http://hunterstavern.proboards.com/index.cgi
Old 11-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Former Vendor

That is one awesome testimonial! Thank you for taking the time to write it. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! Thank you all for taking the time to provide some feedback!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Post Fiend

bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.
I got the free sample last year through plowsite.com, great stuff. I need to get to the John Deere dealer and pick some more up or order bulk through ebay.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor

For those who have tried it and like it enough to purchase a regular sized can, I'll throw up this deal: Post a pic using a regular sized can of Fluid Film on your vehicle and I'll send you either the shirt or hat you see in the pictures below for free.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Post Fiend

bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.bashby has a great reputation on FTE.

There's a can laying in the bottom of the toolbox, it could be fluid film. Does that count?
Old 11-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor

Nice try. No pics of imaginary cans will be rewarded. Neither will pics of samples cans count. Only real, genuine, 11 3/4 oz cans or pictures of gallons or pails of Fluid Film will earn a shirt or hat. If anybody posts a pic with a gallon or pail I'll ship both the shirt and the hat.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:32 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
I have to admit that i was a bit on the skeptical side but am now a firm believer. I have used it to fee up some rusted bolts. I have a set of Linesmans pliers that cost me close to $60 they started to rust up from being in my tool box in the bed of the truck. They were getiing very tough to open WD 40 did jack for it. A little squirt of Fluid Film and a few minutes working the jaws and they are good as new. I will be buying a can or two of Fluid Film with out a doubt.

Thanks for a great product!
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:49 AM
New User

lyned is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've used this stuff for years and love it. Great for undercoating too.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Former Vendor

We've still got samples for members who haven't tried it and live in the US. I'm still waiting for somebody to take advantage of the shirt and cap deal. Those are some quality shirts and hats...
Old 12-03-2009, 05:27 PM

Tom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputationTom has a superb reputation
TomB985
Dano, how long will you guys be running the free t-shirt/hat thing? I'll be Fluid-filming the underside of my trailer around the end of the month. Can't do it now because I'm 530 miles away from said trailer...

I'll post pics when I do it though!

Currently truckless.
Most recently: 2013 F150 XLT 4x4 EcoBoost
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced
Old 12-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy001 View Post
Dano, how long will you guys be running the free t-shirt/hat thing? I'll be Fluid-filming the underside of my trailer around the end of the month. Can't do it now because I'm 530 miles away from said trailer...

I'll post pics when I do it though!
We'll be running the promotion for quite a while. I think we're going to have to move it to the Vendor Specials thread, though, to keep the mods happy.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Senior User

Mawk is starting off with a positive reputation.
DanoFF50,

Have you had any customers or personal experience using this on a motorcycle chain?

I ask because I use both WD-40 and Kerosene to clean it, but it really does nothing for rust if it's already begun (I have a brand new chain). Will it work for O-Ring and X-ring chains? Dirt bikes?

I've been very interested, but afraid to try it on my chain, because you've said it'll remain slick (although chain lube does, too.)

Let me know, I'm very interested to see.

Thanks.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
buying, film, fluid, ford, gallons, leather, live, oil, pa, reviews, saltx, sample, truck, undercoating, vermont