Mileage: 0
Color: multiple/blue/tan
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Engine: I6 300

$1000 OBO

My second truck in HS - I've had it since '97. Body is rusted, I wrecked it in the front left and replaced the nose pieces from my 83 F100. It sat for 6 years but when I put it back together I shot some marvel mystery oil into the cylinders and turned it to keep from destroying the rings. There's no indication that the rings were damaged from sitting up. No smoke or excessive oil loss. There's one oil leak on the valve cover where a mechanic twisted off a bolt and didn't drill it out and replace it. I could spend an hour writing up the good and bad on this thing but it comes down to what you're looking for. It's got quite a few miles left in her as is but will need an exhaust pipe and some used tires to pass TX inspection. It will need some lower engine work in the future. Cylinder head, freeze plugs, timing gears, and oil pump were all new before the wreck. Back glass was shot out last summer and we replaced it with a sliding glass that had a single pane busted out of it and taped up that pane. No glass shop around here will replace the pane, they insist the entire back glass must be replaced. I don't have a clue what the mileage is because the speedo's been broken since about 99. These pictures were taken before the back glass damage - I'll put more up on photobucket for anyone who would like to see them.

Please ask any questions you would like. I'd keep it if I could as a backup to my 79 but necessity dictates she must go. I'd prefer the buyer come and pick it up - she's in Brownfield TX *45 miles south of Lubbock* but I can bring her back to Lubbock if that's more convenient.

Attached Images