Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

Please welcome another new member

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 11:53 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Please welcome another new member

We have another new member, "royboytrip" I don't know if he's a wet sider or a drysider. Welcome and tell us a little about yourself!

Old 11-14-2009, 11:22 PM
frigerator
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there royboytrip. Where are you at and what do you drive? Good to see another Oregonian.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Welcome to the chapter!................Post up and tell us about yourself!

Old 11-21-2009, 10:15 AM
royboytrip
Freshman User
HUH

Hi guys,well have to admit this is a cool site.I haave learned alot from here in the short time ,since i run into it.what do u mean by wet or dry sider.my name is roy,live in dallas ore.my home town.58 yrs old.disabled nam vet.like to work on stuff and fix things.altho it hurts to work on cars and trks now days,this is no bulls##t,about a month ago,this ole fellow who lives behind as this 78 f-150 4x4 half ton.I asked him one day what he was gonna do with the trk.[6yrs sittin,and bad negect]said sell it dont use it anymore.how much,400.oo and its yours, month later he said ready to buy it,i said no,couldnt come up with the money,dam,he just gave me the trk title and all.could have blew me over.so now i got a progect trk now,too cool, later on guys,,

Old 11-21-2009, 10:31 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning Roy! Another Nam vet here! 61 years young........Welcome home, and thank you for your service. Wetsiders live on the west side of the state, and drysiders live on the east side of the state. Wish you were closer and I'd help you out on your Ford. Lot's of good people on this site. More like a HUGE family really!

Our State Chapters are a lot more lax on what you can post, so feel free to start threads on most anything you want.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Medicmike63
Senior User
Welcome Roy! Some great guys on here, have family in the Dallas area and wife is working at the hospital in Salem, might be moving that way myself in the not too distant future. Have a '79 F150 that is my daily driver and rolling project.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:14 PM
FORD RANGER
Post Fiend
hi all,
welcome roy, and you too mike.
yeah this is a cool site. if there is any questions about anything just ask and i'm sure someone has either done it or someone will point ya in the right direction. i think don pretty much covered everything else. so enjoy. and again welcome to FTE..