Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Idaho Chapter Idaho Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: im2tall33

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Postmaster

jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.
Ghost Town ?

Has this place turned in to a ghost town ? We have some here out west, is this one of them ? I check in every day and see my name on all most all of the threads and fill like I am talking to myself . Has chevy and dodge taken over Idaho and pushed ford out . P.S I will come back in a few days and answer that question if nobody else does .

35 chevy street rod 200 4/R , 350 crate engine.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
It's hard to get internet on a potato-

I'm on here a couple hours a day, but I don't really post a whole lot anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me
Old 11-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Postmaster

jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford_Six View Post
It's hard to get internet on a potato-

I'm on here a couple hours a day, but I don't really post a whole lot anymore.
I understand , It looks like you are east of me , do you farm? We have some potatos in this area ,not as many over where you are though . There getting beets out now , my brothers been trying to keep up on the plowing before bad weather gets here . JIM

Old 11-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Junior User

krusterzf-350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Whats up everyone!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusterzf-350 View Post
Whats up everyone!
Hey Krusterzf-350, somebody close by ,Welcome, I'm out here at Parma not to far away.What kind of truck do you have ?I have a 89 f-350 crew cab dually,79 bronco, 51 project pickup. You can't get to many fords you know. L O L.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
I don't farm commercially myself, I did just turn over 1/4acre to plant a garden in the spring though. I built a cultivator to pull behind my garden tractor, works great but would have been better if I could have burned the field first.
Quote:
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me
Old 11-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Postmaster

I grew around and did do farm work but got in to construction and stayed there until I shut my company down and retired. Now I have more time but less money to work on old cars and trucks, LOL . P S I have a small acreage and I just keep the weeds cut , I'm not much of a farmer. JIM

Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Junior User

krusterzf-350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i have a 2003 f350 4x4, and thats all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim collins View Post
Hey Krusterzf-350, somebody close by ,Welcome, I'm out here at Parma not to far away.What kind of truck do you have ?I have a 89 f-350 crew cab dually,79 bronco, 51 project pickup. You can't get to many fords you know. L O L.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:13 AM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Is Oregon close enough?..............I thought things were dead on this side of the river, now I see we aren't exclusive!

Hows things going Idaho?
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......500,140 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 11-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old93junk View Post
Is Oregon close enough?..............I thought things were dead on this side of the river, now I see we aren't exclusive!

Hows things going Idaho?
Slow, Oregons close enough for me as I live down here where the boise river joins in with the snake river, just happen to be on the Idaho side. Now I don't feel quit as lonely, L.O.L.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Good to here from you, Jim!................Unfortunately, I live on the far side of OR, in the west Cascade foothills along the McKenzie river. Pretty far from you, I have spent some time in ID mostly in the McCall area and passed thru plenty of your state, beautiful country.
Dave
Old 11-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Postmaster

Hey Dave,I like that Mckenzie river area, we go though there on our trips to the coast sometimes. I will sure be glad when the guys and gals get this site working better,they are hard at it i'm sure. I cant understand why somebody would do a cyber attack on a site like this other than to show they can . Catch you later dave. JIM

Old 11-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

You guys get the bad weather that passed thru OR on Mon.?...........90mph gusts on the coast, 60mph inland, lotsa rain, 2-4 ft of snow in the Cascades.............You guys prob. get much worse.
Dave
Old 11-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Not really. Got a bit of snow here, but it's almost all gone now.
Quote:
Old 11-18-2009, 08:56 PM
Postmaster

Down here by the snake we got a little rain and a lot of wind but not like it was on the western side of oregon . Today has been better , worked on the old 51 a little bit . I only work on it when I can open the overhead door up and let in some sunshine. I have a electric furnace that heats it up well, but it cost to much to use it now .

Old 11-18-2009, 08:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter

Tags
ford, idaho, town