Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

I'm looking for a '54 or earlier Ford Pickup for a wedding

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 02:18 PM
pdgreene59
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am engaged to an admirer of antique Ford Pickup trucks. We are to be married on October 19th. Instead of the usual limo or carriage ride from the reception, I would like to surprise him with a ride in an antique Ford pickup.

What I am looking for is someone with a restored pickup (anything between the 30's and about '53)in the Nashville, TN area that would be interested in being retained as a "chauffer" for the evening. I am willing to discuss a reasonable fee, and it would provide an excellent opportunity to show off a classic! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The ceremony and reception at being held at Cannonsburgh Village in Murfreesboro, TN. The ceremony is at 2:00, the reception starts at 3:00, and we are looking at leaving around 4:30-5:00. We would like to leave in the back of the truck (and our van will be parked around the corner). By the way, the chauffer is welcome to attend the reception. It is going to be a small affair (50 people or less). Let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested. I understand there is a truck show in Paducah KY that day, so I may have a problem.

Please contact me by e-mail at darlene_greene@ws.nashville.org

Old 08-01-2002, 03:26 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts