Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

how is this board so good and all the others not so?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2002, 12:28 AM
theologian
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This board is the most civilised board I have ever been on - all of the others have masses of idiots getting at each other, and causing problems for everyone else. I used to frequent a number of boards that lost my patronage because I really do not want to be involved in all the crazy hassles of whose car is better, or whose truck is worth more.. It really does not matter, so how come nowhere else sees this? I like the lack of anger, and the caring of this board - we need to infect the rest of the internet community and make everywhere a good place to go.

Wm
'96 F450 White with Grey interior Crew Cab. Banks Turbo, Intercooler and Exhaust,
Power pack Chip, shift kit, Auxiliary transmission, electronic enhanced transmission control,
16 forward and 4 reverse ratios. 340hp 660ft lb 4 wheel drive, 4.10 gears, 12,ooo# winch

Old 08-01-2002, 03:26 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's a worthy cause...

I can remember five years ago my first internet experiences were with places that are now gone because of the ugly content from the users.

I think the internet is growing up, and many places have active moderators who really try to prevent abuse, deleting things that are unacceptable for public (IE: Family) boards.

But the true prize winners are those places with a sense of "COMMUNITY" as FTE definately has.

Old 08-03-2002, 11:03 PM
theologian
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts