Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

Texas is creeping nearer

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2002, 05:40 PM
theologian
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Texas is creeping nearer

In thread counts, they are getting close, but in post totals, they have a long way to come, so should you wish to start a thread about things relevant to trucks, life, interests or Tennessee, PLEASE do it now. (start a post thread, not a reply to here, unless you are actually replying to this post)

Wm
'96 F450 White with Grey interior Crew Cab. Banks Turbo, Intercooler and Exhaust,
Power pack Chip, shift kit, Auxiliary transmission, electronic enhanced transmission control,
16 forward and 4 reverse ratios. 340hp 660ft lb 4 wheel drive, 4.10 gears, 12,ooo# winch

Old 08-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Texas is creeping nearer

I have entertained an E-Mail regarding our apparently "Unfair" competition from the leader of that illiterate mob over there, and reminded them that Davy Crockett was a Tennessean to begin with, and "DAVY" is over here these days...

Now, it seems to me that if they want to kick up a fuss we can only be obliging in that respect.

And seeing as to how their "Oilers" in fact turnt out to be substandard and we gave the team BACK to them it is only reasonable that some degree of rivalry should and MUST exist in order for those of us from the "VOLUNTEER" state to git somethang to sink our teeth into....

It is of course hoped that SOME KIND of competition will be offered this time around, as opposed to finding everyone beyond the Tennessee State Line apparently sleeping on they BACKSIDES - know what I mean?
(this post to be copied to the general forum)

WAR IS DECLARED

*Bangs gavel*

Next motion please?

Old 08-04-2002, 08:33 PM
theologian
Postmaster
Texas is creeping nearer

War against Texas, is that not a little extreme? a friendly rivalry is all well and good, but invading them in a destructive fashion seems a little over the top, don't you think?

The above sentiment is that offered by the Church. It is not necessarily the sentiment held by the minister.

Wm
'96 F450 White with Grey interior Crew Cab. Banks Turbo, Intercooler and Exhaust,
Power pack Chip, shift kit, Auxiliary transmission, electronic enhanced transmission control,
16 forward and 4 reverse ratios. 340hp 660ft lb 4 wheel drive, 4.10 gears, 12,ooo# winch

Old 08-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Texas is creeping nearer

War? What means war? We don't need no stinkin' war....

I think Wolf is having fevers with those fits. Now he's rambling on like a madman!

Old 08-05-2002, 10:54 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Texas is creeping nearer

*Points his finger at Krosati and says "BANG!"*

I got you first!

Neener, neener, neener!!!!

-Now you have to play dead!

*Smiles smugly*

Old 08-05-2002, 11:11 PM
theologian
Postmaster
Texas is creeping nearer

This is fun, how do we play this game.. {scratches head, and looks at unloaded finger}

Wm

Old 08-07-2002, 06:10 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Texas is creeping nearer

Ha! I am wearing bullet proof vest and now my chest is sore. I will now raise my gamma shield and walk out the door. I will be back!

(kinda sounds like a cheesy D&D game don't it?)

Old 08-07-2002, 10:22 PM
theologian
Postmaster
Texas is creeping nearer

{totally bewildered, Theo wanders around, looking for something to explain what is going on}

Old 08-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Texas is creeping nearer