Halloween day started out fine getting fence ready for cows while watching the drying bin. Noticed a light smell of smoke and a little later saw a little smoke coming from the bin. Checked under the drying floor and saw flames. We tried to squirt some water on it but since we didn't have a water supply at the bin site, we called the fire department. The 6 fire trucks with firemen sprayed about 500 gallons under the drying floor and had the fire out in no time. Just to be safe, we moved the corn to another drying bin. There was no fire damage to the corn but it sure smelled from smoke. We determined that the stirator augers had hit the floor cutting some holes in it and letting the corn run underneath where it was ignited. No major damage to anything but sure a lot of extra work. We finished emptying the bin at 2:30 Sunday morning. I think that we got a "trick".