Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Post Fiend

Copedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant future
Unreal LazyBoy!

You know that "Lazyboy" chair involved in that DWI recently in the news? It is on evil-bay for big bucks! The guy who built it spent about $500 on it and it is now up to $38K! The police dept that impounded it is selling it! La-z-boy DWI Chair, Motorized Chair, lazy boy :eBay Motors (item 150384476487 end time Nov-03-09 07:53:49 PST)
Ian, 1 each (That's my nomenclature so don't wear it out) 97 F350 7.3L Auto 4WD Crew Cab 230K (Cali model bummer). MODS: HOOOOGA! horn, 6637, Service/Utility bed, 3" DP, Testing that Cat, 120v IDM. US ARMY OAS, OJE-IFOR, SFOR,2,5, OJG-KFOR, OIF, OEF. To ALL that have served, THANK YOU!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:55 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
unbelievable the money people have to throw away-heck I could build one a heck of a lot cheaper than that
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 11-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Post Fiend

Copedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant future
Crazy huh? I wonder how much I can get for the bridge in Brooklyn on e-bay?
Ian, 1 each (That's my nomenclature so don't wear it out) 97 F350 7.3L Auto 4WD Crew Cab 230K (Cali model bummer). MODS: HOOOOGA! horn, 6637, Service/Utility bed, 3" DP, Testing that Cat, 120v IDM. US ARMY OAS, OJE-IFOR, SFOR,2,5, OJG-KFOR, OIF, OEF. To ALL that have served, THANK YOU!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copedawg View Post
Crazy huh? I wonder how much I can get for the bridge in Brooklyn on e-bay?
god only knows -
looking at the chair seems to be an old rear engine lawn mower frame and motor with the chair fabricated on it-looks pretty simple actually wonder how much we can make off the clones?
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 11-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
this is bs. they have stolen the man's chair, and are going for a profit. no way the towing and storeage is more than he or a family member/ friend could have paid. I have had this happen to me with one of my trucks 30 years ago, and this government thievery still po's me

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 11-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Post Fiend

I concur Charlie! I am mad too! If I built a Briggs and Stratton nitrous charged chair, I would want to keep it!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
yup. you said it.not that you can't build another, it's the princapal of the thing. when I wrecked my 54 chevy show truck, they towed it to impound. when I went to retreve it after a 1 week stay in the hospital, thy would not accept anything from me but the title. now some police captain still ownes the truck after all these years. grrrrrr.

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 11-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Postmaster

madpogue has a very good reputation on FTE.madpogue has a very good reputation on FTE.madpogue has a very good reputation on FTE.madpogue has a very good reputation on FTE.
Um, isn't this chair EVIDENCE in a PENDING case? Won't the perp's lawyer move for a dismissal on the grounds of the evidence being lost?

Oh, and isn't possession of such an object still legal? Yeah, it was illegal for him to drive it on public streets, and of course to drive it drunk, but what are their grounds for seizing it?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:32 AM