Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2009, 11:27 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Official BC November BS/Chat Come One Come All

Howdy my BC friends....
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 11-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Junior User

canamcarp is starting off with a positive reputation.
Evening Shawn
Old 11-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Posting Guru

Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:50 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning to my BC buds, welcome to November!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Post Fiend

80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold
Good Morning BC, and a Happy November to all
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting"Holy Crap, What a Ride" R.I.P.Marty, Jason
Old 11-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Posting Guru

warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.
morning all

You might be a redneck if : you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "gentlemen start your engines"

BC Chapter Member
Old 11-01-2009, 01:02 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Morning all. I was wondering why the Oct thread was a little slow this morning. The fact that I was a little slow realizing it is now Nov had something to do with it.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Hey Chris, good to see you could catch up!!LOL!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 11-01-2009, 01:27 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
It's Sunday last day of work. Sunday always seems to be somewhat of a numb day in my world.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

We started our refueling outage today. So, I'm working 12's, 6 days a weeke til at least the end of November. I have mondays off.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:56 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Ok. That doesn't sound like a lot of fun. You'll be ready for a holiday when it's done.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Postmaster

J_E_Summit has a very good reputation on FTE.J_E_Summit has a very good reputation on FTE.J_E_Summit has a very good reputation on FTE.
Good morning all.

I just dropped into the office to load the gear up for tomorrow and figured I would say hi while I was here.

Jason
2008 F250SD XLT Chrome Supercab Long Box 5.4L Torqshift 3.73LS
SCT X3 from 5 Star, IQR Headache Rack, BetterBuilt Box, Custom Deckover
BC Chapter Member
Slackmaster #26
Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

It's not too bad. I really busy before the outage, now most of my time will be spent waiting for things to break, or doing some of the projects I've been keeping back to do while we're shut down.

Hey Jason.

Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_E_Summit View Post
Good morning all.

I just dropped into the office to load the gear up for tomorrow and figured I would say hi while I was here.
Hi Jason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
It's not too bad. I really busy before the outage, now most of my time will be spent waiting for things to break, or doing some of the projects I've been keeping back to do while we're shut down.

Hey Jason.
So what you're saying you should have some time to boost up the post count.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

You got it! For instance, came in a 6 this morning, checked to see if anything was broke- wasn't. So, here I am posting away!

Old 11-01-2009, 02:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia

Tags
150, 273, 4x4, ali, arc, bc, box, electric, f250, fdr, ford, jason, long, oregon, ranger