Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2002, 09:37 PM
Senior User

bigblue is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mud & More in Buffalo

Is anyone here going to Buffalo June 29& 30 for the Mud and More? I've never been there, but thought that I would try it. It is supposed to be a big muddy event.
Old 06-25-2002, 10:11 PM
Senior User

julie 54 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mud & More in Buffalo

kids have been there and they say lotsa mud!! id like to go before the summer is over! heard its a good time even if you dont participate!
Old 06-26-2002, 08:20 PM
Posting Guru

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mud & More in Buffalo

Is this the event that The magazines show up for and make a big deal out of? I went to Dunwoody with a guy who was from Montrose who would take his truck out muddin in that area. He tried to get me to bring my 78 out but It busted on me and It took a while to get it fixed. I would like to make it out to some events but want to get some work done around the house before winter comes knockin'. I don't know if i'll even make it up to any drags at brainerd or rock falls this year. Hopefully I can find some time.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:32 PM
Posting Guru

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mud & More in Buffalo

Old 07-25-2002, 09:32 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter