Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2002, 11:51 PM
Posting Guru

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.
F series accessories

Old 08-05-2002, 09:45 AM
New User

gm1951mn is starting off with a positive reputation.
Post F series accessories

Lets see if you guys can view my accessories pictures with this link.
To clarify, these are actually illustrations from an original 1952 brochure. I purchased parts from a fellow that was gutting a 1951 F-1 to rod it. I bought the front bumper with a heavy duty grill guard attached. I didn't think it was original until I found this brochure at a swap meet years later. The truck was originally owned by the city of Racine, Wisconsin so it would figure they would have ordered the grill guard from the local Ford dealer when they bought the truck.
If I can pull it out of my parts pile in the barn loft I will add the pictures to the Ofoto website for you to view.

I copied all pages of the brochure and then enlarged each item so you can read the discription and part numbers. Hope it works!

Gary

1951 F-1 pickup

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=502819430816_98578022503&US=0& collid=83393002503

Old 08-05-2002, 09:45 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter

Tags
1951, gm1951mn, grill, guard