Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2002, 11:51 PM
Senior User

slammer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Car Craft show at State Fairgrounds July 19-21

Slammer

2003 Ford Crew Cab 4x4
Old 06-29-2002, 09:31 PM

Ford79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone planning on attending this show? I'm hoping to have the 460 back in my truck and broke in by then so I can enter in the burnout contest. Anyone have a set of tires they could donate to the cause?

Roadside Help Network
Old 06-30-2002, 12:51 AM
Posting Guru

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Car craft is supposed to be bigger and better this year. Along with it being 3 days rather than 2, the whole state fairgrounds are going to be included unlike the previous years where it has only been a portion of the fairgrounds. I wanted to get my ranger in the burnout contest even though it looks like crap. The only problem is that it will overheat if I try to drive that far. I will be there though. Which day will depend. I will probably be hanging out by the Ford Motorsport trailer trying to make off with the 514 stroker on display like I was at Back To The Fifties.
Old 08-05-2002, 11:24 PM
Senior User

mrlaserboy is starting off with a positive reputation.

I was at the show looking around for a bit. Geezbus was it humid! I thought about entering the burnout contest with my Bronco but I tried a burnout a couple nights before the show and look what I ended up with-

http://users.superford.org/ylobronc/chassis/driveshaftjuly02/ujointpins.jpg

I didn't want to risk a repeat performance and embarass myself

I had a brain-eating disease that died of starvation.
Old 08-05-2002, 11:24 PM