Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up New Jersey Members, Welcome your NEW Chapter Leader!

Congrats to Steve, sddesigns for believing what Tom and I had to tell about the CL position.

Seriously, it will be hard to fill Tom's shoes, but I'm sure you will give it your best.

It may take a few days to get all of the powers bestowed upon you, when it is, I'll be calling again with your pay scale.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 10-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Congratulations Steve! Nebraska seconds (or thirds, or fourths) the motion to elect!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 10-19-2009, 04:58 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
congrats Steve or condolences
I hope you know what your in for
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 10-19-2009, 05:12 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Thanks, Jim, DD, Cliff, Matt, Tom, Dave, Steve, Frederic, Bob, Ken, Pat, Neil, Sean, and Jr. for your support.

No corny speeches, but you all are why I'm here and doing what I'm doing, plain and simple.

I'm sure, George will keep me on a even keel, and the rest of you CL's are only a phone call away.

I really appreciate everyones confidence and trust in me for this position.
I think we can continue to grow from the hard work that Tom has given in the last 3 years and all he has achieved as a fine Chapter Leader for all of the New Jersey members.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:21 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
CONGRATS STEVE!!! Now..as is custom when a new CL is elected...drinks are on Steve...set 'em up!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:23 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
CONGRATS STEVE!!! Now..as is custom when a new CL is elected...drinks are on Steve...set 'em up!!!
Come on over, bars open.....
Old 10-19-2009, 05:26 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Sammys Oktoberfest for me...thank you !!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:19 PM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
Congrats Steve, good luck!

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 315/17 tires, K&N CAI!

SteveBricks - Damn good man, friend, brother taken too damn soon.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:43 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sddesigns View Post
Thanks, Jim, DD, Cliff, Matt, Tom, Dave, Steve, Frederic, Bob, Ken, Pat, Neil, Sean, and Jr. for your support.

No corny speeches, but you all are why I'm here and doing what I'm doing, plain and simple.

I'm sure, George will keep me on a even keel, and the rest of you CL's are only a phone call away.

I really appreciate everyones confidence and trust in me for this position.
I think we can continue to grow from the hard work that Tom has given in the last 3 years and all he has achieved as a fine Chapter Leader for all of the New Jersey members.
well, with that speech we all now know that Steve is very well versed in the practice of kissing ***.

were you a politician in another life??

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:38 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtrucknut7077 View Post
Congrats Steve, good luck!
Thank you Scott!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
well, with that speech we all now know that Steve is very well versed in the practice of kissing ***.

were you a politician in another life??
I don't know, were you?

A question with a question...hhmmmmm, maybe I was!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:51 PM
"Obsessed"

SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.
Congrates Steve!!! I'm sure you'll do a fine job as leader..... just dont kiss to many babys

Brian DELAWARE CHAPTER

2005 F150 Lariat Supercrew 5.4 4WD
1986 F150 XL LB I6 2WD
2008 Scion xB
Old 10-19-2009, 07:54 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRWDRVR View Post
Congrates Steve!!! I'm sure you'll do a fine job as leader..... just dont kiss to many babys
Thanks Brian, I'll remember that, but does it include Babes too?
Old 10-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
I will have a Long Island Iced Tea Please Steve
Old 10-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Excuse me but I asked for a drink....LOL
Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

It's ready for ya, hurry before the ice melts.....
Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter

Tags
ho, jersey, kevin, leader, ocua, whealton