Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
NOV - DEC Meet or GTG

If anyone has any ideas, post them here. Or, perhaps we may wish to forgo GTG's until January - what with all the holidays coming up.

Post what you think...... Jr, any ideas?

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 10-18-2009, 06:00 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
well we could have a x-mas meet or party would be nice ~but alas the holidays are hectic
to say the least
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 10-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Senior User

DRangerMike is starting off with a positive reputation.
Gonna keep throwing my idea. Bowling Haha. There are lanes in crofton, annapolis, serverna park. An then many more I am not familar with. With an group of twenty we could put five people six maybe to a lane. That would be about four lanes. They have group rates like parties at annapolis. There expensive but with such a big amount it could split out nicely. Or everyone pay per game. Which on a saturday would be about 4 dollars a game. With joking and talking I dont see games flying by and it being a great time with cheap price. Fun for the kids and adults alike haha.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Post Fiend

Copedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant future
Looks like I missed out on a good GTG in October, *sigh*. I see a GTG in the future brewing. Just a thought. My wife and I normally take a "poor man's vacation" around Jan or Feb in OC. The rooms are WAY cheap ($60+) and they have it all. BIG ROOMS, bar, pool, restaurant etc.. They prolly have group rates and maybe even a hall. I don't know. Just a wintered over thought. What ya all think?
Ian, 1 each (That's my nomenclature so don't wear it out) 97 F350 7.3L Auto 4WD Crew Cab 230K (Cali model bummer). MODS: HOOOOGA! horn, 6637, Service/Utility bed, 3" DP, Testing that Cat, 120v IDM. US ARMY OAS, OJE-IFOR, SFOR,2,5, OJG-KFOR, OIF, OEF. To ALL that have served, THANK YOU!
Old 10-19-2009, 04:44 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
hey I'm not against the idea at all Copedawg
$60 for a room stay overnight -and not have to drive up and back in the same day sweet!
you got any motels /hotels in mind ? I can start calling now
Old 10-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Post Fiend

Copedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant futureCopedawg has a brilliant future
We normally stay at the Holiday Inn on the main drag. Coastal HWY? My Mom is retired (skool teacher from Md) and lives at the beach in Corolla Nc (volunteer firefighter now). So during the "beach season" we go down and see dear ol'e ma. When we go to OC we just "get in and go".
OC would be pretty cool in the winter. make a weekend of it. I don't know, just a thought. (not to discourage the rest but...)I/we (ball-N-Chain and the Crumb Snatchers) would be in to it
Ian, 1 each (That's my nomenclature so don't wear it out) 97 F350 7.3L Auto 4WD Crew Cab 230K (Cali model bummer). MODS: HOOOOGA! horn, 6637, Service/Utility bed, 3" DP, Testing that Cat, 120v IDM. US ARMY OAS, OJE-IFOR, SFOR,2,5, OJG-KFOR, OIF, OEF. To ALL that have served, THANK YOU!
Old 10-19-2009, 05:02 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copedawg View Post
We normally stay at the Holiday Inn on the main drag. Coastal HWY? My Mom is retired (skool teacher from Md) and lives at the beach in Corolla Nc (volunteer firefighter now). So during the "beach season" we go down and see dear ol'e ma. When we go to OC we just "get in and go".
OC would be pretty cool in the winter. make a weekend of it. I don't know, just a thought. (not to discourage the rest but...)I/we (ball-N-Chain and the Crumb Snatchers) would be in to it
well it's kinda hard to get away from the ball and chain for an over nighter ~~unless ya realy make her mad the day before then it's a cooling off period
Old 10-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Post Fiend

LOL. The trick is to mix in her late/early Birthday in with it and it just so happens the fellas from the chapter are going to be there! WHAT A BONUS! I have spent my life in the dawg house...........I think I will stop there. A weekend at the beach for no dawg gone reason?...any chick would like that.....I think.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:21 PM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
That definately sounds like a good plan! Keep me posted (if I'm still allowed )!

Copedawg, I understand the doghouse all too well. If you would, please add your first name in your signature, thanks.

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 315/17 tires, K&N CAI!

SteveBricks - Damn good man, friend, brother taken too damn soon.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copedawg View Post
around Jan or Feb in OC. The rooms are WAY cheap ($60+) and they have it all. BIG ROOMS, bar, pool, restaurant etc..
Cope - is that $60 a weekend or a night?

Old 10-19-2009, 05:30 PM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
Bud, my guess would be for the night, from what I am finding.

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 315/17 tires, K&N CAI!

SteveBricks - Damn good man, friend, brother taken too damn soon.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Post Fiend

Signature updated! I will have to say I am not use to my people calling me by my 1st name but I will get use to it again. If I am remembering correctly it is on the weekends. We do have gov. jobs but we normally work the the normal days so I believe it was the weekend.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Elder User

jsimon724 is starting off with a positive reputation.
That sounds like a great idea. Late January, early February sounds good, too. After the holidays and a little break from the winter blahs (although Aruba would be better, that might be a little harder to swing - hey, you don't think we could get Arlene to spring for that one, do ya?).
Old 10-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Posting Legend

Ian, could you find out what pricing for 2 nights would be? I'm sure all would need to know B4 hand to go to this one. Sounds interesting tho....

Old 10-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Post Fiend

OK Bud, I will givem a call tomorrow and see what the rates are....Jan 16th? for a stab? maybe a hall? with and w/o catering? Can we get a discount for a organization or something? How about a government or a military discount? about how many can I say may go?.....I am sure there will be a difference from 3 people/rooms to 20 people/rooms. Maybe could invite some other close-by-ers from other states to boost the anti. Just a thought. what ya think?

Is the 16th sound good?.....(we could hang it on Valentines Day and call it Saturday Feb 13th!)
Old 10-19-2009, 07:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter