Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Anyone selling front-end parts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2002, 12:38 AM
dassmoof
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well idiot me today crashed my Bronco into another car (I took most of the damage) now I need to basically rebuild my whole front-end as well my fan and radiator were damaged. I think my axle may have somehow moved as well because it looks to be pushed in on the right and extended out on the left (The tires). Anyone know where I can find the parts? I really wish I didn't go out today. Heh. Now I've gotta hold off on my stereo and exhaust system because I'm a freaking idiot

Old 07-22-2002, 11:08 AM
adelyser
Elder User

Are you located here in Colorado? If so, I would first try Denver Used Pickup Parts if you are close to the Denver area. They tend to have the best selection from what I have found, but aren't the cheapest. For the fan, I would go with a new flex-fan, as they are inexpensive and work well.

Also, what year is your Bronco?

Old 07-24-2002, 01:40 PM
bambamn
Junior User

Not sure what year your bronco is but, pull-n-save had a couple last time I was down there. Also--I have a complete front axle set up if u need one. Let me know.

Old 07-30-2002, 03:37 AM
dassmoof
Senior User

I went to the Denver Used Pickup Parts and found a whole new frontclip for $500. I'm needing a new door and they've got one as well for $100 I'm buying soon. Turns out I bent my frame in the front. The framerails are bent to the left. I'm getting this fixed wednesday. Now all I'm going to need is a new tailgate for my Bronc and I'll be set. All my rust problems will be done and I'll have a nice new paintjob. I really like the DUPP

Old 07-30-2002, 08:47 AM
adelyser
Elder User

Good to hear you found your parts. Yes, DUPP has a great selection, but their prices can be kind of high. Their parts are in great shape too.

Old 08-05-2002, 04:38 PM
honney
Elder User

I'm glad to hear you guys have had good experiences w/DUPP. I just bought a complete 351 from them. They claim 43k miles and it looks it, but they could always lie about that.... I was unable to see the donor vehicle as it was at one of their other yards (apparently they have 3), and even if so it woulda needed batt power and a functioning ignition switch to read the odo. Hopefully these guys are on the up & up.

Old 08-09-2002, 02:16 AM
dassmoof
Senior User