Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2002, 12:38 AM
Senior User

dassmoof is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anyone selling front-end parts?

Well idiot me today crashed my Bronco into another car (I took most of the damage) now I need to basically rebuild my whole front-end as well my fan and radiator were damaged. I think my axle may have somehow moved as well because it looks to be pushed in on the right and extended out on the left (The tires). Anyone know where I can find the parts? I really wish I didn't go out today. Heh. Now I've gotta hold off on my stereo and exhaust system because I'm a freaking idiot
Old 07-22-2002, 11:08 AM
Elder User

adelyser is starting off with a positive reputation.

Are you located here in Colorado? If so, I would first try Denver Used Pickup Parts if you are close to the Denver area. They tend to have the best selection from what I have found, but aren't the cheapest. For the fan, I would go with a new flex-fan, as they are inexpensive and work well.

Also, what year is your Bronco?
'88 F-250 SC Diesel 4x4, 7.3 NA, 4.10's
Old 07-24-2002, 01:40 PM
Junior User

bambamn is starting off with a positive reputation.

Not sure what year your bronco is but, pull-n-save had a couple last time I was down there. Also--I have a complete front axle set up if u need one. Let me know.
Old 07-30-2002, 03:37 AM
Senior User

I went to the Denver Used Pickup Parts and found a whole new frontclip for $500. I'm needing a new door and they've got one as well for $100 I'm buying soon. Turns out I bent my frame in the front. The framerails are bent to the left. I'm getting this fixed wednesday. Now all I'm going to need is a new tailgate for my Bronc and I'll be set. All my rust problems will be done and I'll have a nice new paintjob. I really like the DUPP
Old 07-30-2002, 08:47 AM
Elder User

adelyser is starting off with a positive reputation.

Good to hear you found your parts. Yes, DUPP has a great selection, but their prices can be kind of high. Their parts are in great shape too.
'88 F-250 SC Diesel 4x4, 7.3 NA, 4.10's
Old 08-05-2002, 04:38 PM
Elder User

honney is starting off with a positive reputation.

I'm glad to hear you guys have had good experiences w/DUPP. I just bought a complete 351 from them. They claim 43k miles and it looks it, but they could always lie about that.... I was unable to see the donor vehicle as it was at one of their other yards (apparently they have 3), and even if so it woulda needed batt power and a functioning ignition switch to read the odo. Hopefully these guys are on the up & up.
Old 08-09-2002, 02:16 AM
Senior User

Old 08-09-2002, 02:16 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter