Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Idaho Chapter Idaho Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: im2tall33

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Postmaster

jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.
Good to be here & other useful posts :)

Hello guys and gals I just introdused myself on the roll call after being encourage by F T E to help keep the Idaho chapter going . I just thouht I would post again to let every body know that there are more ford lovers here waiting to talk about the ford , truck , pickup , 4/4 , tractor , car , street rod , race car , what ever as long as it has a FORD name plate , catch you later and have another great Idaho day . JIM

35 chevy street rod 200 4/R , 350 crate engine.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Elder User

gearhead351 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey there Jim, What do you think should happen to get this chapter moving? Kinda seem's a little dead.

"rumor is you could F**K up an iron ball with a rubber hammer"

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r.../pokechevy.gif
Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Postmaster

jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead351 View Post
Hey there Jim, What do you think should happen to get this chapter moving? Kinda seem's a little dead.
Well I'm kinda new at this myself and had some learning difficulties myself . As of right now until I get a better idea is ,anytime we are on another part of F T E and we see an Idaho address maybe should ask them if they have visited the Idaho chapter . Then if they do ,then we should at least say hello , to let them know we see them . The feeling I had when I joined was I felt like an invisibly stranger . What little time I was visiting the Idaho chapter it was a good , no problems . My main intrest as of now is the 51 pickup as I am building one . I was unable to find that interest here . I do follow the big bronco stuff as I have a 79 .The 87 F-350 I follow as I still have my old crew cab duelly from my construction days that I don't have to do anymore , I can't work on it but at least somebody may be having a problem I might be having and I might learn something .

Old 10-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Elder User

Ya I'm new also, I had the stranger danger feeling too. I'll invite any Idaho people I see on here. This is the best Ford site around .

I'm Currently building and daily driving my 90 F350 with 10" lift and 40" boggers. Its an excellent project. I'm Putting on a 3G alternator from a 95 F350 in it today. MAJOR upgrade from the 75 amp stock unitNot quite enough juice to run all the kc's, heater, and stereo thumpin lol.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
This is a great start guys.

Add your FIRST names to you signature, it makes it easier for people to remember who you are, and is most important when you all get to meet face to face.

FYI, I sent a mass pm to, I think it was 1,518 ID residents. Hopefully it will get some new members posting with the chapter.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 10-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
This is a great start guys.

Add your FIRST names to you signature, it makes it easier for people to remember who you are, and is most important when you all get to meet face to face.

FYI, I sent a mass pm to, I think it was 1,518 ID residents. Hopefully it will get some new members posting with the chapter.
Well my user name is my name but I can sign out with it in case somebody thinks my user name is made up . JIM

Old 10-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Works for me

Old 10-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Elder User

Wooo 4 people in this post so far!

Old 10-11-2009, 02:25 AM
Super Moderator

Ahahaha, hey gh, what's your firstname MATT?

The link in your siggy, someone stole your picture.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator

This is one bad Ranger!!!!

YouTube - Ford vs Dodge

Old 10-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Alaska Chapter Leader

bearman113 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello all,
I live in Alaska now, but was raised down by Twin Falls, let the harrassment begin. Sneak in every now and then to see what is going on.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearman113 View Post
Hello all,
I live in Alaska now, but was raised down by Twin Falls, let the harrassment begin. Sneak in every now and then to see what is going on.
O.K. I'm sure you had a good reason to leave the great state of IDAHO ? But we let allmost anybody on here , so keep on posting , or is the old saying " keep on trucking " ? You all have a good day now , JIM

Old 10-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Tell ya what - when I went up to Boise last weekend I didn't think we'd be driving home in a snowstorm! It was kinda neat, but isn't it a little early for that sort of thing?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 10-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Tell ya what - when I went up to Boise last weekend I didn't think we'd be driving home in a snowstorm! It was kinda neat, but isn't it a little early for that sort of thing?
Yes it is but it happens sometimes , better than no snow in the valley and very little in the mountains , that happens some years to . It's in the mid 30s today , which is below normal this time of year .about two to three weeks ago it was high 80s here in parma. Skipped fall for us but may warm up in the next few days . I'm not in to playing in the snow but the resorts say an early snow that melts and goes in the ground , then freezes , makes a good base for there runs to pack down for the ones that like to play in it . I'v had to work in it to much to want to play in it , not my thing . I'd rather be working on my 51 ford pickup . JIM

Old 10-12-2009, 05:26 AM
Alaska Chapter Leader

bearman113 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Very good reason. I come back every now and then for visits.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:26 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter