Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Senior User

speedracer1000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
banks power pda trouble

ok so i finally got my truck put back together tonight after installin head studs and gaskets, egr cooler delete. oil cooler. and the truck has been sittin with the batteries unhooked for roughly a month.ive had the banks six gun power pda tuner on it for a little over a year. but when i first pulled it in to do all the work. i shut the pda off and havent touched it till tonight. well i went to start it tonight and it must have came on after i hooked up the batteries and its froze and wont do nothin. its stuck on the preferances screen. none of the buttons work, the touch screen doesnt work either.i tried resettin it about 10 times, it resets and goes right back to that screen. i tried taking the sd card out. makes no difference. does anyone know whats goin on or had a similar experience.. btw the truck runs great, and fired right up after about 3 15 second cranks. but the pda is my gauges and everything for now so i kinda need it.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Elder User

jlmotox is starting off with a positive reputation.
when I had my banks pda it would freeze every once and awhile but pushing the little reset button on the back would fix it...I also had a problem with the sticky tape holding the pda to the dash coming loose and letting it fall and after enough times falling it pulled a wire out of the phone jack looking plug on the dock and caused it to freeze up and or not connect to the tuner...
or call banks, I called once and got helpful service...
4" Mbrp turbo back exhaust,Muffler delete, Airaid intake, ARP studs, blue spring mod, SCT X4 tuner, Gearhead tunes, Warn 12,000lb winch w/hide a winch bumper, custom light bar with 4 - 8" lights, 37" Toyo M/T tires, 8" lift, Pioneer Navigation w/ XM, reverse camera, 10" Kicker sub, 15% tint, reverse lights (aka A-hole lights), Firestone air bags, Truxedo bed cover
Old 10-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Senior User

speedracer1000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
yea its still froze after pushing the reset button. ill have to wait till monday to call banks though. thats what sucks.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:44 PM
New User

cmfd70 is starting off with a positive reputation.
PDA freezing up?

What was the cause of the PDA freezing up?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel

Tags
60, back, banks, connect, deisel, ford, gun, pda, power, reviews, trouble, troubles, tuner, turbo, updates