Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

Nicks Wrecking Yard Review (B.C.)

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 03:21 PM
phantom429
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all. For all those living in the lower mainland or those who travel the Trand Canada around here, I have a report on a obscure, non advertised wrecking yard.
The yard is located 2-3 km east from the Dinoland family fun park, on the right hand side. It has no signs, and no name. You need to tale the exit right after Dinoland. Instead of turning right to the park, turn left. You will go down a road for a minute which leads right to the yard.
Beware that if you go here be sure to bring your boots, waterproof ones. I was here yesterday and they were doing a crush, so I missed out on a lot of stuff. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this yard at a 7. There was a lot of junk like scrap metal, old machinery etc. But there was a lot of cool stuff.

The goofy lookin guy running it assures me that their stock is always changing so to come back often. A few examples, 67 Fairlane, older F-600, Older F-700?, a few 73-79 pickups, motorhomes (2), newer 80's trucks, Vans, and lots of trannies, and engines laying around. I didn't find anything I needed but it was worth the drive to just look at all the neat stuff.

Nick from the frozen north
1974 F-250 4X4
soon to be 429
dana 60 front and rear

Old 12-19-2002, 06:43 PM
mudder trucker
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man i drive by there every day, but i haven,t been in there. seen all the cool junk parked buy the road. mudder trucker.

Old 12-21-2002, 07:04 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts