Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wooddyusa

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2009, 02:44 AM
Posting Guru

jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.
new to area, new to this truck...

I just bought a 1989 F-250 that needs a little work, nothing too big for me...but work nonetheless.

My wife and i moved to Riverdale a year ago this upcoming weekend, and have yet to really get comfortable with any locals, as we mostly work and stay holed up in the house for not knowing anyone! LOL Catch 22, I know, but it is what it is.

Anyway...if anyone is interested in a meet and greet while we eat, gimme a shout.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Posting Guru

mistakenID is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mistakenID is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome JP.

Did you move from another state or from another part of Utah?

If your truck is a diesel, Baker Diesel around the Ogden area is the place to go for things you can't or don't want to do. They are reliable and honest guys.
Dads 87 F-250
4x4-5sp 6.9 Turbo
73,000 original miles
Old 10-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Posting Guru

jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.jplinville has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistakenID View Post
Welcome JP.

Did you move from another state or from another part of Utah?

If your truck is a diesel, Baker Diesel around the Ogden area is the place to go for things you can't or don't want to do. They are reliable and honest guys.
I moved from Ohio...
Old 10-08-2009, 03:48 PM
New User

Mustangjustice is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well I haven't been here too long but Welcome. I'm just up the road from you here in Roy. Don't feel bad, I've lived in my place for 3 years and still don't know most of the people around me.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangjustice View Post
Well I haven't been here too long but Welcome. I'm just up the road from you here in Roy. Don't feel bad, I've lived in my place for 3 years and still don't know most of the people around me.
Not far at all...if you ever get the itch to wrench (like perhaps this weekend) on a truck, shoot me a PM. I'm one who will help when needed back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raystankewitz View Post
These are not sissy trucks to cruise the mall with - they are real trucks meant to work hard.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Posting Guru

I have an exhaust to repair and tailpipe to install. I got the list of things to repair from a local shop. it's not a large list, but I need to hammer it out by the end of the month so I can get it registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raystankewitz View Post
These are not sissy trucks to cruise the mall with - they are real trucks meant to work hard.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter