Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Offroad & 4x4
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Offroad & 4x4 SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Postmaster

Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.
What a beast. I love your bumpers. You should build me a set.

Hows the paint work coming?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:46 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

hav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputation
Click the image to open in full size.

Dave

2003 Excursion Limited, V10, 4.88s, 315/75R16s on 16x10s
100% posting from iPhone
Old 10-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Postmaster

....does that count?
Old 10-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
how about the bumper on that little red car behind the bushes?

Buford T Justice "There aint No way, No way, that you could come from my loins"
Old 10-08-2009, 04:36 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

hav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozon View Post
....does that count?
Yep it counts. Its plans for a push bumper for my DD.. I want to protect the grill from deer, or big *** dogs like i almost hit this morning... Good thing the brakes work good... so much for round tires though

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanklin
how about the bumper on that little red car behind the bushes?
Dont have that POS anymore, so i cant even take a pic to draw one on there in paint.....

Dave

100% posting from iPhone
Old 10-09-2009, 01:30 AM
Postmaster

Were you building that push bumper or buying one? Lol.

I want to see bumper DESIGNS! I think i'll search forum for them now and post em if I find em.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:56 AM
Postmaster

Josh88Ford's Bumper Build
This was the bumper design I was looking for. Its really a great design and he tells you how to build it step by step.

Again, these pictures are from JOSH88FORD. The link to the thread is at the top if you'd like to check out his bumper build thread. (Its from ages ago.)

Keep em coming kids.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:19 AM
Postmaster

9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
I thought we were talking about the bumper. Who puts chrome shocks on their bumper? What are you, retarded? Sheesh..
you know what i mean

and besides, it takes one to know one

"blue bandit" 95 f150 4x4, 300 INLINE SIX!, 5speed, d44 SAS, NP205, 4" lift, 35x13.50 ground hawgs, 4.56's
"clifford II" 07 f350 ext. cab 4x4
05 Pete 379X, 625hp CAT, 18 spd tranny, and loads of shiney!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:30 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

I'm buildin one. I don't know what it means to buy a bumper or push bar, hell I wouldn't even know where to look to buy one. Lol

Dave

100% posting from iPhone
Old 10-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Senior User

Blueoval_boy_64 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
What a beast. I love your bumpers. You should build me a set.

Hows the paint work coming?
I do actually sell these bumpers
It just might be a long drive since I'd need your pickup here for a week for the fabrication. There won't be paint on my pickup anytime soon. I want to finish ALL the fab on it (still have the front suspension/axle, frame boxing, exhaust, and dual transfercases to finish) and work all the bugs out of it before I paint it. Plus what'd be the fun in taking it out for the first time with fresh paint? It'd be ALOT more fun of a shake down run if you didn't worry about scratching it
Old 10-09-2009, 11:51 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Well if its a wheeler u should never worry about scratches, dents, busted windows, and such. Lol.

Dave

100% posting from iPhone
Old 10-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9.ford.5 View Post
you know what i mean

and besides, it takes one to know one
Only a retard would think that.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav24wheel View Post
I'm buildin one. I don't know what it means to buy a bumper or push bar, hell I wouldn't even know where to look to buy one. Lol
ONE WORD...
Internet. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueoval_boy_64 View Post
I do actually sell these bumpers
It just might be a long drive since I'd need your pickup here for a week for the fabrication.
My truck doesn't like long drives. Maybe trailering, but I don't think i'd want to trailer it to get a bumper haha.

I'll stay at your house for a week. Just keep your refrigerator stocked, i'll take the couch.

Quote:
Well if its a wheeler u should never worry about scratches, dents, busted windows, and such. Lol.
Damn straight. Thats why my truck is so damn good. Doors and such are a dime a dozen. I actually have a rear window sitting in my shop for it, and another truck I could take one from. The windshield is the only glass that matters to me lol. And paint is never a big deal.. I could always buy a quart for $25 and spray it on. Nice and cheap.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Ha ha, well I have to admit that it's half show, half go. It's against my religion to put all this money in to my pickup and pound pavement but I definately won't be beating the hell out of her. That and in the pacific northwest, there ain't many places I can take her... mainly because she ain't gonna fit!
Old 10-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Senior User

More pics of my rear bumper
Bumper
Rear bumper
Photobucket
Powerstorke bumper
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bumper
Bumper
And the origional bumper I ever built, for my old samurai
Sammy!
Old 10-10-2009, 12:50 PM