Bronco II Ford Bronco II

'88 Bronco II back side windows

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 02:47 PM
msnyder06
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'88 Bronco II back side windows

I have 2 rear side windows that have the curved top. They are in great condition. Would these windows be worth anything? And if so, how much and who would buy them?

Old 10-05-2009, 02:19 AM
rebocardo
Post Fiend
They usually sell for $25 or less on craigslist.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:48 PM
BroncoIIMark
New User
About four years ago I sold my pair of windows to an autoglass shop in the Irving, Tx area for $300 each. A few weeks later we were curious how much the would sell for and called up pricing used glass and they quoted $900 each, new glass for around $1200.

I had seen some listed on a couple of websites thereafter for $150 to as high as $600, all from individuals.

But a commercial autoglass company will mark up the price obviously.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:09 AM
country0001
Senior User
So in other words, don't break ur back glass

Old 11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Eddiec1564
Cargo Master
Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
Better hold on them if you have a B2 that uses them. Back in 2004 after ole hurrcane charlie took out a back window, I looked all over the place for one! Finaly found one in a jy for $40 and it was a clear glass one too, needed the factory tinted kind to match the other side, but beggers can't be choosers!

Old 02-21-2010, 12:43 AM
WyoExplorer
Senior User
Originally Posted by Eddiec1564
Better hold on them if you have a B2 that uses them. Back in 2004 after ole hurrcane charlie took out a back window, I looked all over the place for one! Finaly found one in a jy for $40 and it was a clear glass one too, needed the factory tinted kind to match the other side, but beggers can't be choosers!
I've got 2 of the tinted styles, been tryin to get rid of em forever, if anyone wants em, i've got em.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:22 AM
kernel-panic
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
These windows are the main reason why if one of them gets broken, your insurance company will total your BII. I've heard of people who have done a chop-top keeping theirs and selling them when people need replacements, etc. I believe that the '84/'85 glass is the glued-in setup and the '86-up has the rubber molded to the glass.

To the OP and Wyo - you can get pretty much what someone is willing to pay for them. I've known some junkyards that will specifically remove the glass on the BIIs and other SUVs before crushing what is left of them, but I don't know if any do that much anymore. Most pre-1990 vehicles are getting more and more scarce to find, seems like.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:08 PM
kwolfx3
New User
Msnyder/Wyo-x, I may be interested in your glass if your not looking to get rich with it. I am in Michigan and I assume the shipping would be extremely expensive. The tinted glass on my '90 is mint, but I like to have spare parts on hand. If your looking to make a few bucks I would list it locally and see what happens. If you just want to get rid of them to a responsible B2 owner who will carry on the legacy, we could talk. I know that in my local area (as Kernel pointed out, I believe) I am having a harder and harder time finding parts for my B2... most of the boneyards around here are making more money sending them to the crusher! Last part I got from the yard (45 min drive), the owner told me to get what I wanted because he was sending his last 2 on the property to meet the crusher for scrap metal price. I am currently looking for windshield, but like I said, the shipping costs for parts like this negate the purchase price of the item unfortunately.

Old 02-21-2010, 06:47 PM
WyoExplorer
Senior User
Originally Posted by kwolfx3
Msnyder/Wyo-x, I may be interested in your glass if your not looking to get rich with it. I am in Michigan and I assume the shipping would be extremely expensive. The tinted glass on my '90 is mint, but I like to have spare parts on hand. If your looking to make a few bucks I would list it locally and see what happens. If you just want to get rid of them to a responsible B2 owner who will carry on the legacy, we could talk. I know that in my local area (as Kernel pointed out, I believe) I am having a harder and harder time finding parts for my B2... most of the boneyards around here are making more money sending them to the crusher! Last part I got from the yard (45 min drive), the owner told me to get what I wanted because he was sending his last 2 on the property to meet the crusher for scrap metal price. I am currently looking for windshield, but like I said, the shipping costs for parts like this negate the purchase price of the item unfortunately.
PM Sent, your gonna like what you see.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Bruce Langlands
New User
bronco 11 rear windows

I am looking for both rear windows for my sons 89 bronco 11.The problem is getting them out without breaking them.I would be interested in buying if they are out of vehicle in good shape.We live on Vancouver Island.My e mail is langlands@shaw.ca

Old 06-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Elwanda Hodge Croney
New User
i am interested in side window. thanks very m uchg

Originally Posted by msnyder06
I have 2 rear side windows that have the curved top. They are in great condition. Would these windows be worth anything? And if so, how much and who would buy them?
i am very interested in your window. been looking all over for one. thankks

Old 09-05-2013, 12:37 PM
FiredawgF-150
New User
rear side windows

Originally Posted by Bruce Langlands
I am looking for both rear windows for my sons 89 bronco 11.The problem is getting them out without breaking them.I would be interested in buying if they are out of vehicle in good shape.We live on Vancouver Island.My e mail is langlands@shaw.ca
I have one driver side and 2 pass side rear side windows from a 90 bronco ll. They are the same, they have the bolts to install them. They are out and in good condition. I will try to email you as soon as I can.

Old 09-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Susan Pittsley Tate
New User
Need one of your windows

Originally Posted by msnyder06
I need the left side window! DO you still have?

Old 09-14-2015, 12:17 PM
Susan Pittsley Tate
New User
email - avenuebe@gmail.com thanks!

Old 02-22-2020, 08:37 PM
Alex Heaton
New User
Originally Posted by WyoExplorer
I've got 2 of the tinted styles, been tryin to get rid of em forever, if anyone wants em, i've got em.
Hey if you still have these i will buy them off of you

Quick Reply: '88 Bronco II back side windows