Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2009, 12:13 PM
New User

coeninski is starting off with a positive reputation.
1985 f150 wanted

Hello , i'm new on this site , please help , i'm looking for 1985 Ford F150 2WD SuperCab .
I need to find someone that can help me find my dream truck , and is willing to ship it to my hometown , thorn netherlands europe !!
I'm willing to pay a resonable price for the truck and shipping. If its an older truck , doesn't matter , as long as it isn't older than 1985.
Please help me with my request , if you have a truck like this ore know somebody , contact me!!.
with regards , C.Nieskens Thorn.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:57 AM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Don't get it, you say it doesn't matter if it's and older truck? but not older than the year you specified? how does that work out? i guess i'll stay with not older than 1985. But how much newer can it be? up to the 89 redisign?.

P.D.: I'm pretty sure you'll find that truck spending a lot less in the US.
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 10-06-2009, 11:24 AM
New User

coeninski is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encho View Post
Don't get it, you say it doesn't matter if it's and older truck? but not older than the year you specified? how does that work out? i guess i'll stay with not older than 1985. But how much newer can it be? up to the 89 redisign?.

P.D.: I'm pretty sure you'll find that truck spending a lot less in the US.
Hi , I mean a truck between 1980 and 85 ,older are not the models I like , as long as it is 25 years old , you don't pay roadtax , for example for a 87 f150 , running on reg. gas , we pay here 330,--us dollar a month roadtax!!!!! fuel is 5,--us dollar a gallon !!!! So as soon as the truck is here , i will put a lpg gas installation in it , witch normally is even more expensiver on roadtax . So bless yourself over there with the taxes you pay !!!!!! , thats wy people in the netherlands drive small "honkey tonkey "cars witch use less fuel , and there weight is less(again important for the tax).
Now here gouvernement is talking about a new ruel that cars up till 1986 can be a Classic , taxfree car , younger , they will never turn into a taxfree car again. Its still not a law , but its comming.
Greetings C.N.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:21 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Ok, then import it from the US (if the steering on the "wrong" side isn't an issue), you'll have plenty to pick from. Those taxes seem nasty. If you get any 82-83 check the chassis for the "swiss cheese" mod., as some of these truck came with holes for reduced weight and have structural weakness (regarding Broncos at least).

P.S.: i would fill my tank 3-4 times with 5 US$.
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 12-22-2009, 05:21 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region

Tags
150, 1985, classic, f150, ford, forum, forums, nieskens, parts, thorn, truck, trucks, wanted, weigh, weight