Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Free Fluid Film Samples!!!

Old 10-02-2009, 08:55 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Fluid Film Samples!!!

As a new sponsor to this forum we would like to offer, for a limited time, a free! 2 ¼ oz. sample can of Fluid Film for all members who have never tried it and live within the United States. We will limit this to 100 sample cans per week, so get in your sample requests fast by PM'ing me your contact information. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

WHAT THE HECK IS FLUID FILM, YOU SAY?

Fluid Film is a solvent-free rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant. It has a unique lanolin base that penetrates and stops existing rust on contact. It immediately stops squeaks and insulates and protects electrical connections from moisture and corrosion. Leaving an ultra thin, non-conductive coating, Fluid Film will last at least 12 months protecting battery terminals.

Fluid Film is not water soluble and will not readily wash off a surface, providing lasting protection for all exposed and unexposed areas, such as wheel wells, inside fenders, springs, bottoms of doors, spare tire parts, drain holes, etc... It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous and is an environmentally friendlier product.
Fluid Film's deep penetration and non-drying characteristics make it ideal for freeing up rusted, seized and corroded parts.

Fluid Film is an excellent vehicle undercoating, maintaining a soft, active barrier that road salts and moisture cannot penetrate, migrating to inaccessible areas for complete protection through a full winter season.

Fluid Film is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or synthetic rubbers and can even be used as a wax to bring luster back to dull paint.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Fluid Film remains super slick and is great for lubricating door locks, hinges, seat tracks, tailgate latches, etc…

Fluid Film shines and stops pitting in chrome, keeps bugs from sticking to bumpers, lubricates rubber trim, protects wheels from brake dust, keeps mud and dirt from sticking to metals and moving parts on off road equipment, and numerous other applications that would take too long to list here. Visit our website at fluid-film.com for more information.

WHAT NOW?

Try a can today by providing your contact information in a PM and discover what powerful protection is all about.

IF I TRY IT AND LIKE IT, THEN WHAT?

Go to our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under Purchase for your closest retailer
If you have any questions regarding Fluid Film, please don't hesitate to ask.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:53 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dano! Great to see you guys on FTE! I'm a member on LS and Plowsite so I've seen you guys before and love your product.

When I bought the truck in December of last year the hitch had a locking pin and was rusted in place. I smashed the pin off and I had to hook my un-pinned hitch to the hitch of my old man's truck. We then hit mine side to side with a sledge hammer cause if I tried to pull straight I'd pull his truck that was in park with the emergency brake set and the wheels chocked.

Cleaned it up with a right angle grinder and sprayed it with FF. I pulled it this afternoon just to check it and no rust still!

I also use it on my snow shovels. Keeps that wet, nasty snow from sticking and making your life miserable. Great product! I'd recommend it to anyone.

And now poeople on FTE won't look at me like I've got 3 heads when I mention Fluid Film.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:29 PM
brmpipes
Elder User
Originally Posted by DanoFF50

As a new sponsor to this forum we would like to offer, for a limited time, a free! 2 ¼ oz. sample can of Fluid Film for all members who have never tried it and live within the United States. We will limit this to 100 sample cans per week, so get in your sample requests fast by PM'ing me your contact information. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

WHAT THE HECK IS FLUID FILM, YOU SAY?

Fluid Film is a solvent-free rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant. It has a unique lanolin base that penetrates and stops existing rust on contact. It immediately stops squeaks and insulates and protects electrical connections from moisture and corrosion. Leaving an ultra thin, non-conductive coating, Fluid Film will last at least 12 months protecting battery terminals.

Fluid Film is not water soluble and will not readily wash off a surface, providing lasting protection for all exposed and unexposed areas, such as wheel wells, inside fenders, springs, bottoms of doors, spare tire parts, drain holes, etc... It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous and is an environmentally friendlier product.
Fluid Film's deep penetration and non-drying characteristics make it ideal for freeing up rusted, seized and corroded parts.

Fluid Film is an excellent vehicle undercoating, maintaining a soft, active barrier that road salts and moisture cannot penetrate, migrating to inaccessible areas for complete protection through a full winter season.

Fluid Film is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or synthetic rubbers and can even be used as a wax to bring luster back to dull paint.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Fluid Film remains super slick and is great for lubricating door locks, hinges, seat tracks, tailgate latches, etc…

Fluid Film shines and stops pitting in chrome, keeps bugs from sticking to bumpers, lubricates rubber trim, protects wheels from brake dust, keeps mud and dirt from sticking to metals and moving parts on off road equipment, and numerous other applications that would take too long to list here. Visit our website at fluid-film.com for more information.

WHAT NOW?

Try a can today by providing your contact information in a PM and discover what powerful protection is all about.

IF I TRY IT AND LIKE IT, THEN WHAT?

Go to our website at fluid-film.com and look under Purchase for your closest retailer
If you have any questions regarding Fluid Film, please don't hesitate to ask.
thanks for the support for the canadian members.I guess i will keep useing wd-40.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:05 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
I'm sorry about not being able to ship to the Canadian members. It costs us too much in shipping costs. Canadian members who are interested could PM me and I will direct you to our Distributor in Ontario who might supply a sample can.

Thanks for the welcome here, Pete! It's nice to hear from a supporter!

Old 10-08-2009, 02:00 PM
PassengerDan
Freshman User
I've been looking for this stuff locally. A friend recommended this and I can't find any to buy.
I don't find where to send you a private message. This forum looks like all the others but I don't find the PM button.
I'd like to try some.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Dan, did you try the Fluid Film site for a location near you?????

Fluid Film® | Corrosion Preventative, Lubricant and Rust Inhibitor

FYI, you need to have 25 posts for your pm to be activitated.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:02 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
PassengerDan you can check their site out for the nearest dealer to you, or you can email DanoFF50 by clicking on his username above and send him an email.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:02 PM
F350-6
Post Fiend
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Wanted to stop in and say thanks. I sent a PM a few days ago and received my free sample bottle today. Tomorrow I get to figure out what to go spray it on.

I'm guessing someone confident enough in their product to send out free samples is a product worth buying.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:41 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by F350-6
Wanted to stop in and say thanks. I sent a PM a few days ago and received my free sample bottle today. Tomorrow I get to figure out what to go spray it on.

I'm guessing someone confident enough in their product to send out free samples is a product worth buying.
There is indeed a method to our madness. Sampling is one of the most expensive ways to advertise, but if you've got a product that blows away the competition, it's the best way to spread the news.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Tecman
Elder User
And this stuff blows away the competition!

Some people bath in it!!!

LOL (Here comes the disclaimer!!)

Old 10-30-2009, 11:37 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Got my sample also, thank you very much.

When reading the brochure, it showed that you can spray it on battery terminals. Let me say this, this product is GREAT for battery terminals. The foaming action cleaned the corrosion off almost immediately!

Checking the website now for local businesses which sell this great product!

Old 11-01-2009, 07:09 PM
hucka1a
Postmaster
Thanks Dano, got my sample.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:52 PM
PassengerDan
Freshman User
The site must not even allow me to email either. I can't seem to find the email link.

I just checked the dealer list.
I live in the middle of nowhere so the closest dealer is over a 1/2 hour away.

I'm thinking snowblower chute coating to prevent snow packing.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:32 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
For those of you that have used fluid film, what do you think?

Old 11-05-2009, 03:16 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I just got my sample yesterday. Trying to decide what to use it on first.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Free Fluid Film Samples!!!