Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Good Ford Service Department -- NorthEastern MA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Steve_Uzi
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Ford Service Department -- NorthEastern MA?

Hi Guys,

First time to the new Chapter, but original NE Chapter member..

Since the closing of Iversen Ford (By Ford themselves.) I am in need of a new dealership to goto for routine maintenance checkups

I have heard Nassar Ford in Lawerence is good... and I don't think you could pay me to bring my truck to el Mafioso @ Scum Hill Ford, unless of course that dealer has changed ownership / way of doing business...

Any thoughts on other dealerships in the Area?

Old 02-04-2009, 02:53 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,060 Likes on 4,160 Posts
Steve...I don't know of any myself...but...I'm sure some of the guys will help you out!!!

While you're here...have you signed up for membership in the MA Chapter yet??? We're having a GTG in Lowell on the 15th...some pool...some food...some good company...maybe a few adult beverages. Check out the thread...maybe you can make it!!!

Old 02-04-2009, 03:24 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve_Uzi
Hi Guys,

First time to the new Chapter, but original NE Chapter member..

Since the closing of Iversen Ford (By Ford themselves.) I am in need of a new dealership to goto for routine maintenance checkups

I have heard Nassar Ford in Lawerence is good... and I don't think you could pay me to bring my truck to el Mafioso @ Scum Hill Ford, unless of course that dealer has changed ownership / way of doing business...

Any thoughts on other dealerships in the Area?
Steve, Where you located??

I am in Methuen and bought my truck at Regan in Haverhill..

I don't have any complaints about their service department..

Nassar Ford does have a good reputation for service..

There is another one in Salem NH caled Salem Ford formerly Newman Ford...
I have done businees with them years ago unttil I got thrown out for arguing with the owner.. I wouldn't bring a bicycle there for them to fix..

In Methuen there is also Walls Lincoln/Mercury which I believe would still work on any Ford product.. I used them for service on my old Lincoln I bought from them.. Never had any complaints..

Also to join the MA chapetr just click on the link in my Sig and follow the instructions..

Old 02-04-2009, 04:17 PM
7283-F250
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1/2 hour up 93 into NH is Autofair Ford (Manchester NH). I don't have any complaints but also haven't used them in a few years.
On the Way to Autofair (Exit 4 in NH) is Londondery Ford. Haven't used them but did buy parts once and they are in direct compitition with Autofair. Londondery Ford changed there name (to Londondery Ford) a few years ago, don't know if ownership changed with it or not.
I typicaly deal with the guys in Concord NH or Portsmouth NH but thats probably a bit out of the way for you.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Steve_Uzi
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
1/2 hour up 93 into NH is Autofair Ford (Manchester NH). I don't have any complaints but also haven't used them in a few years.
On the Way to Autofair (Exit 4 in NH) is Londondery Ford. Haven't used them but did buy parts once and they are in direct compitition with Autofair. Londondery Ford changed there name (to Londondery Ford) a few years ago, don't know if ownership changed with it or not.
I typicaly deal with the guys in Concord NH or Portsmouth NH but thats probably a bit out of the way for you.
I know you are trying to help... but.. AutoScair! ??? I don't think so.. I bought my truck there.. Great Sales Dept / Horrible Service Department.. Truck went in @ 4500 miles AND 7500 miles for Front End shimmy... alignment! Took Iversen Ford in Billerica to get it right @ 8500 Miles... I Actually lodge a compliant with Ford about those clowns in the Service Department @ AutoScair.

I am located in Tewksbury (I updated my profile to )

I will probably give Nassar a bid -- afterall it is just an routine 40K checkup / brake booster recall.

Old 02-07-2009, 01:34 PM
04markIII
Elder User
i work at acton lincoln mercury.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:12 PM
7283-F250
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I know you are trying to help... but.. AutoScair! ??? I don't think so.. I bought my truck there.. Great Sales Dept / Horrible Service Department.. Truck went in @ 4500 miles AND 7500 miles for Front End shimmy... alignment! Took Iversen Ford in Billerica to get it right @ 8500 Miles... I Actually lodge a compliant with Ford about those clowns in the Service Department @ AutoScair.

I am located in Tewksbury (I updated my profile to )

I will probably give Nassar a bid -- afterall it is just an routine 40K checkup / brake booster recall.
Well my only real experience at Auto F@#k was with service on the Focus. I also get a shop discount for parts there.
I work in Concord so I actually deal with Grapone in Concord. And *cross my fingers* I have had barely any problems with the Focus (01 with 60K) and the Ranger (07 w/ 23K).

Old 02-14-2009, 12:35 PM
daves54
Elder User
Walls is great and if it's just routine I don't see a problem.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Steve_Uzi
Laughing Gas
Angry

All I will say today is 6

6 is the number... more details to follow tomorrow afternoon

Old 02-16-2009, 09:12 AM
donjamer
All I will say today is 6

6 is the number... more details to follow tomorrow afternoon

What is it??

The amount of beer consumed while getting your truck fixed??

Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Steve_Uzi
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by donjamer
What is it??

The amount of beer consumed while getting your truck fixed??
Sorry for the late reply.. though I had answered...

No the # of quarts of oil the toolbags put into my engine. They even wrote 6 on the service receipt, even though the Asst. Service Manager said they put 7 when asked.. I didn't check pull the dipstick until I got home, sure enough it was low, probably a quart...

Called the service manager, asked if they checked it after putting it in, said they do, and I was like don't all 5.4's have 7 qts of oil.. He was apologetic and told me to come in and he'll give me a quart and the service for free, plus $50 off the next service.

Anyhow.. Ford has done it again! Closed this Stealership... thats ok though.. it was obvious they were idiots.. In search of another Stealership again..

Old 11-09-2009, 12:26 PM
donjamer
Sorry for the late reply.. though I had answered...
Late?? Your not late...

It's only been 9 MONTHS..

No the # of quarts of oil the toolbags put into my engine. They even wrote 6 on the service receipt, even though the Asst. Service Manager said they put 7 when asked.. I didn't check pull the dipstick until I got home, sure enough it was low, probably a quart...

Called the service manager, asked if they checked it after putting it in, said they do, and I was like don't all 5.4's have 7 qts of oil.. He was apologetic and told me to come in and he'll give me a quart and the service for free, plus $50 off the next service.

Anyhow.. Ford has done it again! Closed this Stealership... thats ok though.. it was obvious they were idiots.. In search of another Stealership again..

What dealership did you bring it to Steve??

I know they are closing Nassar and Walls Lincoln Mercury is going also..

The only 2 left in my area are Regan Ford in Haverhill and Salem Ford in Salem NH..

Old 11-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Steve_Uzi
Laughing Gas
oops.. sorry.. that was Nassar Ford.