Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Idaho Chapter Idaho Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: im2tall33

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Got some snow today

The hill behind my house is all white now- I wanted to get a pic but the gap in the clouds was too brief. It was just wet slop flakes actually at my house, but it's definitely closing in.
I got my back field cut and now need to get it turned under, and then I'll be ready for winter.

Anybody else get snow today?
Old 09-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Elder User

blueeyedfordguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
no, but the snow won't bother me if i can get my truck running well again. How much snow did you get? The ground freeze over? im in michigan.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Junior User

FORDFTW is starting off with a positive reputation.
There's snow in the mountains here but not down in the valley. Temperature sure took a dip though. I am almost ready for winter my truck is running now just need to work out a few more kinks
Old 10-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Elder User

sounds somewhat like my situation. I need to tighten my steering box though. Other wise my truck will decide to steer it self on the ice. My steering is loose. Other wise i'll put some weight and my snow tires on my 2 wheel drive. Should go pretty well though.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Senior User

jwshobe is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
No snow here in the valley just yet, they are saying possibly tonite or tomorrow am we could see some. The temperature has definetly dropped off. Glad to hear you guys are getting ready for winter.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Elder User

yeah, tring to get ready for winter. This one might be a rough one I am told.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Junior User

FORDFTW is starting off with a positive reputation.
Now we got snow here in Burley. Hopefully it snows enough to go play in the truck.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDFTW View Post
Now we got snow here in Burley. Hopefully it snows enough to go play in the truck.
Yeah, I agree. I enjoy my rear wheel drive a lot more than front. Its better on ice in a lot of cases for me. Braking, steering, and drivewheels in the same 2 tires can be a negative effect. But not always. It is a lot better for me though.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Well, more snow. I'm almost ready for it. Just need a heat source in the shed so I can keep tinkering.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Postmaster

jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford_Six View Post
Well, more snow. I'm almost ready for it. Just need a heat source in the shed so I can keep tinkering.
It's getting close her to where the boise river joins the snake river. Bad thing is we get the fog along with it because of the lower elevation. Getting to cold to use the unafordable electric furnace in the shop. So I guess it's just a couple of hours a day when the sun shines on the door I will be in the shop.

35 chevy street rod 200 4/R , 350 crate engine.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:54 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter