Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Elder User

Country705 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My truck surprise

well guys i got home from my work and my wife bought me a set of those truck ballz to surprise me they are lime green. LMAO i must of shocked some of the people who are in the 1987-96 because they didnt respond very well to them but hay its my truck lol. You guys can see their responses here. http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/88...got-ballz.html

Click the image to open in full size.

Albert Einstein
Old 09-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Well, to each their own I guess. If you like'em, that's what counts. It ain't for me though. But, you know, there's stuff that I do that others probably don't like or wouldn't do either. That's OK. The only person you need to make happy is yourself, and your wife! Can't forget about her.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
well at least she didn't give him blue *****!!!!! lol my wife saw a little honda car with a set of those on it the other day, she bout wrecked her truck laughing at him.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I tell the guys at work that I don't need to them on my truck because fords come from the factory with ***** lol.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 09-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Elder User

Country705 is starting off with a positive reputation.

They are mounted and i cant stop laughing

Albert Einstein
Old 10-08-2009, 05:00 PM

LxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant future
I hope your ***** don't drag the ground with that boat hooked up

Your lucky, all of the males in our house, except for my son, are neutered

88 5.0 LX Mustang
63 F100 351W/C6

Old 10-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Elder User

Bluehawk is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm with Kenpo. I always tell people that if they had bought a Ford, they wouldn't have had to buy a set, they come factory.

Bluehawk
Old 10-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Senior User

kirkharrod has a good reputation on FTE.kirkharrod has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm going to make some of these

2002 F-250 Super Cab, 295,000 miles, 95,000 on WVO; Greasecar conversion, 20 plate heat exchanger, AIH delete-water injection in its place, DIY stock fuel bowl delete, 6637 air filter w/ Pete's cover, Straight Piped, GPR LED mod, CAT ELC, 203* thermostat, Bosch auxiliary coolant pump, ext coolant filter, fumoto oil drain valve, Aeroforce Interceptor scan gauge, ISSPro trans temp, boost, EGT, elec fuel pressure gauges, Cyberdyne coolant, veg oil, ambient air temp gauges, 80W low beams/100W high beams. No major grease related problems.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Elder User

Cowboy65 has a very good reputation on FTE.Cowboy65 has a very good reputation on FTE.Cowboy65 has a very good reputation on FTE.Cowboy65 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Truck ***** and hats with hair - what a combination.
2006 F250 6.0 PSD SC SB ESOF FX4 XLT 3.73LS; BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 265/70R17; Diesel Site Coolant Filter; Shell Rotella T Synthetic 5W-40; WeatherGuard Tool Box; Stanadyne Performance Fuel Additive; Brand Motion iPod Adapter; Line-X Bed Liner; Leveling Kit; B&W Gooseneck Hitch; DashBoss; Wet Okole Seat Covers; Du-HA Underseat Storeage; BriteBox
Old 10-23-2009, 10:53 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter