Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Non-smoker

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
October 17th & 18th PSD meet

Anyone interested in meeting up with some fellow FTE members from various places in the country needs to be at my shop October 18-19 or whatever that Saturday and Sunday is.

It's all 7.3 Powerstroke guys except for any CT members who aren't 7.3 guys.

Greg if you see this I would VERY highly recommend you try to make an appearance at some point if you are still thinking about going to RRE next year. There's some people coming you'd probably want to know before you went if you wanted to be part of the catfish cooking, beer drinking party down there.

So far we've got at least 5 guys guaranteed to be there.

Clay from Riffraff Diesel may be there. The date for the event was only announced today so I haven't spoken to him about it yet but he wants to be there if he can be.

Who: Anyone who wants to be there.
What: 7.3L PSD injector install is the main focus of the event as well as BSing and hanging out.
Where: My shop at 110 Barberry Rd East haven, CT
When: October 17-18

I need anyone who wants to come to post up here as soon as possible and no later than Oct 1 so we can have a headcount for the clamboil.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/88...-been-set.html

That is the official thread for the event.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 09-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Senior User

BAD351W is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hmm, not to far of a drive from Meriden. To bad I dont have a 7.3.

1996 Ford F250 4x4 351/E4OD Sold.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Non-smoker

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
Don't necessaryly need to have one. A love of trucks and a desire to have a little fun with other FTE members is all that's required.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 09-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Postmaster

rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
I would like to go. What time does it start?

RAY
Old 09-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Non-smoker

That much I don't know. Whenever people get there I suppose. I'd imagine people will be arriving friday night and throughout the morning Saturday. No set start time just show up whenever you want to. I'll probably head down around 8 or 9 to open everything up on Saturday morning. Maybe earlier depending on when everyone gets there.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 09-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Pete, I noticed in the main 7.3 thread your mention of metric tools being a little scare in your shop. I can bring my craftsman set that has an almost complete set (whatever I have not misplaced) of 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 metric in all the standard sizes. Anything else you are short on?

NorthEastSevenThrees <-- link to our homepage
Old 09-13-2009, 04:45 PM
Non-smoker

Not really. Roland is going to be bringing a lot of tools.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 09-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Will do. I'm not that far if something pops up and we need something additional.

Aaron, you should come, we can get your gauges and what not all installed assuming you don't get to it before hand.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Elder User

trackspeeder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hmm. Interesting. I might have to check this out if my plans change.

01 F250 SD 4x4, XLT,7.3 Diesel with stuff done to it.
90 F350 4X4 XLT, CumminGs Diesel, Aint stock E4OD
85 F250 4x2 Xl, 6.9 Diesel, waitng for help
Old 09-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Post Fiend

Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbroehl1 View Post
Will do. I'm not that far if something pops up and we need something additional.

Aaron, you should come, we can get your gauges and what not all installed assuming you don't get to it before hand.
i probably will show up, i just need to be sure i can make it before i say "ill be there". even if i can make it who knows if i will have my truck or the mustang. today is the first day i have my truck in a week!

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Old 09-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Non-smoker

Ok guys I do need a real I will or will not be there by the first of October.

If you plan on attending go ahead and copy-paste this list and add your name on. I'm hoping you guys can make it.
The more the merrier!

1: Pete (7.3 Rocket)
2:
3:
4:
5:
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 09-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Postmaster

I have every intention of trying to make it but I don't need to be added to the clam bake list as I don't like seafood. I'll bring some burgers or something probably. I can bring enough for others if anyone else would like.

2: Greg (gbroehl1)
3:
4:
5:

Saturday is no issue at all so far. I have to work for an hour or two Sunday morning starting at 9 but I have hopes of showing up after that if help is still needed.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Non-smoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbroehl1 View Post
I have every intention of trying to make it but I don't need to be added to the clam bake list as I don't like seafood. I'll bring some burgers or something probably. I can bring enough for others if anyone else would like.

3:
4:
5:

Saturday is no issue at all so far. I have to work for an hour or two Sunday morning starting at 9 but I have hopes of showing up after that if help is still needed.
Awesome. Greg I'm not a huge seafood person either so I was going to bring my grill and a pack of burgers as I don't have to go quite as far with it.

And it's really sounding like we will be seeing Clay, but like I said before no guarantees as of yet.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 09-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Postmaster

rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
Somebody cut and paste for me please!

RAY
Old 09-15-2009, 04:15 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocdril View Post
Somebody cut and paste for me please!

3: Ray (rocdril)
4:
5:

Old 09-15-2009, 04:15 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter

Tags
2001, aerocell, f350, psd, srw, towing, truck, van, work