Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Posting Guru

06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.
lets try this.....september B/S thread LOL

Ok, here goes nuttin. Our forum is lacking in participation,other chapters have good luck with a general BS thread with lots of replies, so Im gonna start one. Maybe It will FAIL misserably and I will look like a fool (im used to that) or maybe it will stur up a little action to put us back on the map?

So what shal we talk about to get started? Football getting going, huntin is coming around, weather is getting cooler, economy is still in the pooper.

SOLD 2-28-11.....
'06 F250 CC/SB PSD. 2'' lift, Bilstein 5100's, Dual stabilizers, 20'' Harley wheels, 35-12.50 MT ATZ's, 08 Mirrors, ARP studs, EGR delete, 4'' MBRP, X3 with custom tunes, Full gauges, scangauge II, Coolant filter, Red top Optimas, DC 185a alt,
Old 09-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Good Morning NC and Friend's!! Hey 06 let's start with your Name? What is your first name?

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 09-08-2009, 09:36 AM
NC Chapter Czar

ncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to all
We could talk about how crappy NC State played this weekend. Shesh..All that smack talk and no one shows up to play. I'm pretty sure Garner HS would have smoked State the way they played.

Or, who wants to get muddy? I know of a little pit that's just ripe for the pickin after all the rain this weekend. It's small but could prove to be a pumpkin eater.

Join the NC Chapter
Old 09-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
I'll let you try it out this time and tell me about it!! LOL I just wash mine!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 09-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Posting Guru

06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.
My name is Scott

Yeah Id love to get muddy, just not in my '06 Its a "mall crawler" lol I keep her clean, try not to drive it in the rain, let alone mud lol

SOLD 2-28-11.....
'06 F250 CC/SB PSD. 2'' lift, Bilstein 5100's, Dual stabilizers, 20'' Harley wheels, 35-12.50 MT ATZ's, 08 Mirrors, ARP studs, EGR delete, 4'' MBRP, X3 with custom tunes, Full gauges, scangauge II, Coolant filter, Red top Optimas, DC 185a alt,
Old 09-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Post Fiend

Well Scott nice to type at you!! LOL

What do you mud ride in?

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Good evening, and hello nc!!! I'm Charlie, and going to be moveing to your great state over the next couple of months. I talk about anything and everything possible. my spelling is horribale, so that gives someone a chance to correct me. as David can tell you, I am also a jokester, and prankster, so if I insult anyone, please accept my apoligies in advance, and remember,I diddn't mean it like that
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Post Fiend

Hey Charlie, are you warning them before you get here!! LOL... These people in NC will chew you up before you can say skatt!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 09-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
that I know,Click the image to open in full size. but I'm quick on my feet!!!! Click the image to open in full size.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Old 09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Post Fiend

The people that I have talk to on here are all one of a kind, they seem like good people. They are like home folk's, as my Daddy use to say!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Brain dead

yup. my kind of people. I think I'm going to like it here.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Post Fiend

I want to go to Cherry Point one day and just see my old stomping ground. Ride around the base and see how Havelock NC has grown!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 09-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
Well Scott nice to type at you!! LOL

What do you mud ride in?

Nothing at the moment. Had a '69 Bronco with 35'' boggers and all the goodies but sold it awhile back.

Keepin my eye our for a Pre 79 250-350 or 80 and up 350 preferably something alrady with a 60 in the front. But havent found one in my low budget price range that is decent enough to mess with. Maybe one day. Would love another bronco, but the price on those things has got out of my reach, and harder and harder to find.

SOLD 2-28-11.....
Old 09-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
I want to go to Cherry Point one day and just see my old stomping ground. Ride around the base and see how Havelock NC has grown!!
let me know when you want to make that trip, we still have friends in the area, and could join up
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06silvercrew View Post
Nothing at the moment. Had a '69 Bronco with 35'' boggers and all the goodies but sold it awhile back.

Keepin my eye our for a Pre 79 250-350 or 80 and up 350 preferably something alrady with a 60 in the front. But havent found one in my low budget price range that is decent enough to mess with. Maybe one day. Would love another bronco, but the price on those things has got out of my reach, and harder and harder to find.
lots of stuff like that up here still, I'll start looking for you. bodies are a little more rusty because of the salt, but the drivetrains are usually still good.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
let me know when you want to make that trip, we still have friends in the area, and could join up

lots of stuff like that up here still, I'll start looking for you. bodies are a little more rusty because of the salt, but the drivetrains are usually still good.

Yeah I was born and raised in VT, so I know all about the rust thing....lol....sucks. IM not looking too hard right now, just kinda keeping my eye open, work is so slow for me so im cutting back on things I dont have to have as I dont know where this economy is headed....or where Government Motors is headed.....might be out a job lol

SOLD 2-28-11.....
Old 09-08-2009, 07:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter

Tags
11, driveline, i40, mabs, motor, road, sandyridge, shops, transport