Elder User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Club FTE Referral Program!

Old 01-04-2001, 01:52 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Club FTE is off to a fantastic start. Club Memberships will be setup this weekend and membership cards mailed out on Monday along with complete information on setting up and using your membership accounts. Those with t-shirts in their membership orders have already had the t-shirts shipped.

Since the club is off to a good start, we've decided to give an added benefit for club members! For each person a club member refers to Club FTE that signs up you'll receive a $5 credit in the FTE store! The FTE store is in the process of adding a ton of new items for new and older trucks next week so this will be of great benefit to active recruiters.

There is a $100 limit to credits. This does not mean you can't get more than $100 in credits. It simply means you have to use your $100 of credit before you can earn more. The sign-up form has a place for referring members.

Ken Payne
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Admin

Old 01-04-2001, 09:47 PM
nobody
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I'll sign up as soon as I finish this post. Heh heh, I am assuming you will be availible 24 hours a day, seven days a week for tech support on this right? :-) Oh yeah, since you got so excited the last time I asked about ebay, I would'nt dream of mentioning it this time.

Alan

Old 01-04-2001, 10:45 PM
hpguy
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The club sounds great, I just got to get this tranny and engine paid for, then I'll see ya'll there!

-Andrew
f250_64(No Email Addresses In Posts!), same for yahoo messenger

Nothing, and I mean nothing, stirs the soul, saying I'm a bad **** like lettin'em rip with a window shaking, fuel gulpin, carbon monoxide belchin, attention gettin, V-oh my LORD!-8!