Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2001, 02:16 PM
Elder User

jbhf250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Club FTE Referral Program!

Old 01-04-2001, 01:52 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation

Club FTE is off to a fantastic start. Club Memberships will be setup this weekend and membership cards mailed out on Monday along with complete information on setting up and using your membership accounts. Those with t-shirts in their membership orders have already had the t-shirts shipped.

Since the club is off to a good start, we've decided to give an added benefit for club members! For each person a club member refers to Club FTE that signs up you'll receive a $5 credit in the FTE store! The FTE store is in the process of adding a ton of new items for new and older trucks next week so this will be of great benefit to active recruiters.

There is a $100 limit to credits. This does not mean you can't get more than $100 in credits. It simply means you have to use your $100 of credit before you can earn more. The sign-up form has a place for referring members.

Ken Payne
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Admin

Old 01-04-2001, 09:47 PM
Junior User

nobody is starting off with a positive reputation.

Ok, I'll sign up as soon as I finish this post. Heh heh, I am assuming you will be availible 24 hours a day, seven days a week for tech support on this right? :-) Oh yeah, since you got so excited the last time I asked about ebay, I would'nt dream of mentioning it this time.

Alan

Old 01-04-2001, 10:45 PM
Elder User

hpguy is starting off with a positive reputation.

The club sounds great, I just got to get this tranny and engine paid for, then I'll see ya'll there!

-Andrew
f250_64(No Email Addresses In Posts!), same for yahoo messenger

Nothing, and I mean nothing, stirs the soul, saying I'm a bad MoFo like lettin'em rip with a window shaking, fuel gulpin, carbon monoxide belchin, attention gettin, V-oh my LORD!-8!
Old 01-04-2001, 10:45 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
ford, porgram, referral